Chapter 13

●════════●♥●════════● Authors Note ●════════●♥●════════●

Didn't take as long as I thought it would! Enjoy my lovelies! Remember to VOTE AND COMMENT!

Dedicated to theoneandonlydaddyz for being first comment on the last chapter

●════════●♥●════════● Cassiie Alexx ●════════●♥●════════●

Recap:

“This day is really full of celebrations isn’t it?” Jonathon laughed.

“Yeah, it really is.” Stefan smiled as we stood there, looking around.

That was when all hell broke loose.

●════════●♥●════════●

Chapter 13

●════════●♥●════════●

“It is only in Love and Murder that we still remain sincere.” - FRIEDRICH DÜRRENMATT

Four large rogues walked out of the trees and stood in front of the pack, growling menacingly.

Parents pushed their children behind them, and making them go back into the house as fast as they could.

Stefan’s arms had tightened around my waist and I could feel how tense he was.

‘Stefan’ I whispered through our mind link so that only he heard me, ‘I have a plan.’

He nodded and motioned for me to go ahead.

Taking his hand in mine I lead him to the middle of our pack. Everyone stood back, watching us curiously.

“Shift back rogue.”  I commanded.

One of the four shifted, pulling on the pants that he had tied to his ankle. He smirked at the pack.

“Who are you and what is your business here?” Stefan asked, beginning to catch on to my plan as I was explaining it.

“I am Luka. Shane is on his way. We’re looking for a girl, the daughter of Emily Grayson.” He stated simply, the smirk never leaving his face.

I felt Stefan stiffen beside me.

“And what, pray tell, makes you think that you would find her here?” I asked, slightly amused.

‘Nicole. I need you to get inside and call your father. We might need him; we don’t know how many they have.’ I told her.

Nicole nodded and backed away slowly into the house so she could make the phone call.

“This was the pack her mother belonged to, we know she is here, give her to us and no one has to get hurt.”

Something behind his eyes flicked, making me tense.

‘He’s lying.’ I announced to the pack, ‘one way or another, they’re going to try and tear this pack apart. Stand your ground. We don’t know how many they have, but we can get through this together.’

“Do you honestly expect me to believe you?” Stefan scoffed.

“I suppose not.” Luka mused, “Shane will be here momentarily, and if you don’t give us Ariana, we will kill you all.”

‘Dad is on his way along with his top fighters, about thirty of them.’ Nicole informed the pack as she returned to Jason’s side, just as eight other wolves came through the trees, followed by another in human form.