Gorilla

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

You have never felt like this in your entire life. You felt so good. Too good. You sensually caressed your fingers over your smooth, chestnut arms, sighing deeply at how amazing your skin felt. You moaned softly as another warm wave washed over your liquor-filled body. You looked up into the bathroom mirror, jumping lightly as you caught sight of yourself in the mirror. You groaned in discomfort as you couldn't seem to get your teeth to stop clenching, but eventually you ignored the feeling as you proceeded to admire yourself in the mirror.

Have you always been this sexy? You've always known that you were beautiful, but you look like a bad bitch! You turned to the side so you could get a better look at your ass. You were wearing a tight fitted red dress that complimented your ass very well. Goddamn! Has your ass always been this fat? You reached behind you, smacking your ass, giggling as you playfully squeezed it, jiggling it softly. Your ass felt so soft and plump. You had the peach emoticon for an ass! You placed your hands on your knees, arching your back, twerking as you lazily hummed the chorus of Rihanna's Work.

You gasped loudly as you remembered that your boyfriend, Erik was in the living room waiting. You both went out to a local club to have some fun and you ran into a guy who was known for dealing all types of shit. He talked you and Erik into buying some molly and here you were high out of your mind feeling bigger than an entire planet. You wondered if his pill has kicked in yet. You surely hoped so because you felt fucking amazing and you wanted Erik share this feeling with you.

You opened the bathroom door, flicking the light off before you made your way to the living room. You stopped dead in your tracks as you spotted Erik. Oh yeah, his pill had definitely kicked in.

"Yeah, girl. Take all this dick." Erik said as he forcefully thrust his clothed dick against the wall.

"Boy, what in the fuck?" You asked, biting back a laugh. This nigga was working up a sweat as he tried to fuck the wall completely clothed.

Erik jumped at the sound of your voice, looking from you to the wall then back to you, "I thought this was you."

"Really Erik? You comparin' my pussy to this hard ass wall?"

"I feel so tall, Y/N. Did I grow?" He questioned as he placed his hands on his hips, posing for you. You took a step back, eyeing him up and down,

"Yeah, babe you do look a lot taller. Thirty feet maybe?" You giggled.

He clasped a hand over his fist, "Oh shit! Imma motherfuckin' beast!"

You laughed as he began to beat his chest.

"King Kong ain't got shit on me!" Erik exclaimed as he lifted his arms, pulling his shirt over his head.

"You are so fine, Erik. You always been this sexy?" Your nipples harden just from gawking at your boyfriend's muscled chest.

Erik bit his bottom lip, sauntering over to you, grabbing your face as he crushed his juicy lips against yours. You moaned into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck as you deepened the kiss. Erik pulled away from you, trailing kisses down your neck, "I want to eat your pussy."

You backed away from him, unzipping your dress and tossing it aside. You reached behind your back, unclipping your bra, "You gotta catch me first," You teasingly called over your shoulder as you turned the corner, dropping your bra as you speedily ran down the hallway into the bedroom. You turned around, flopping on the bed just as Erik entered the room. He was completely naked now. His huge dick just swinging from left to right as he stalked over to you. He quickly ripped off your underwear, tossing your ruined panties over his shoulder.