Chapter 3

Xander's POV (His wolf)

I took Briar out to the woods and shifted into my wolf. I know that she was too young to shift but what she did, surprised me. She went behind a tree to take her clothes off. We do this so we don't ruin them btw. But when she came out from behind the tree, there was a light blue wolf instead of Briar. My wolf, Timber was instantly purring, and I knew then that that was Briar's wolf. My wolf said her wolf's name was Rayne. And I had to agree it suited her. I was awed that she could shift so young though. I instantly knew that she was a rare wolf. I mean, who shifts at 13, and has a light blue wolf? I know of none. But that made me love Briar even more. I know it's too early for love, but I didn't care, I have completely fallen for her.

***

A few hours later we walked to a beautiful waterfall. We were still in wolf form and Briar/Rayne wen to lay down under a willow tree. As she was doing so she started to glow, and after she was done, there was another woman standing by her. I growled and ran by Rose to protect her. The woman rolled her eyes and I saw Rose  shift. What she was wearing made me stop. I was already in jeans and a black t-shirt, but Briar Rose was in a silver gown. She looked so beautiful then that I felt like she was a queen and that I was a guard, protecting her from harm. I then knew that the woman beside her was her mother and and that she was...

OK I'm GOING TO BE MEAN AND END IT IN A CLIFFHANGER. 

GUESS WHO THE WOMAN IS 

LOVE YOU MY LITTLE WOLF PACK!!!!

Wildwolflover535 SIGNING OUT!!!

(Briar's Dress)