Rainbow

Fuck my life.

Oh, how you hated when your tongue gets tied up in the worst of times and this time was no different.

You stared at the attractive seemingly young man in front you, his face inches away from yours just waiting for you to speak up or something anything.

Selfish.

".... Toshinori Yagi... it's a nice name.."

" thank you. Now, what is yours ".

Your name he wanted to know your name it's not something impossible to ask for, so why were you hesitant ?.

He titled his head letting his long bangs slide smoothly on his face.

Too valid.

" my name is...Rainbow ..." Toshinori stared before smiling brightly and standing up straight.

" rainbow ?" You shook your head " it's a nickname well since you know...teeth" thanks to your sister and Ash picking it up the name stuck on you like gum.

" it's a nice name. My friends used to call me Toshi ".

What a soft name for a soft guy.

You sighed looking down at your foot realizing how your legs were shaking from the cold weather outside where you were standing in literally home shorts that did no good in warming you up.

" you should go home " his voice showed genuine concern so you did as told and turned around walking a few steps away.

Toshinori watched Quietly as you almost limped away, it impressed him you didn't even flinch it showed that you're actually stronger then you look which was a good thing or at least he hoped it was.

Finally, when he was about to put the bunny mask back on he heard something. A small yell...a name.

He looked back towards you and saw you looking over your shoulder in his direction with your mouth half parted open " That's my name " so you did decide to tell him your real name.

You turned your head Quickly continuing your walk away from him and out the park unknowingly to you that the blonde was grinning like a complete dork behind your back.

He liked it. Your name was beautiful.

That night you came home to the house door closed with a small note to use the back door on the front.

Couldn't even leave the keys for me what a dick.

The place was dark all the lights turned off and no one in sight, not like you were expecting someone or something.

Firstly you took off your jacket folding it neatly beside the basket of clothes that still had no closet to put in, you took off the torn sock that literally smelled like trash by now and throws it in the nearest garbage can that being the kitchen one then grabbing a pair of sweatpants and a clean undershirt.

You made your way to the bathroom and did the first logical and reasonable thing to do At the moment, you took the first aid kit then sat down on the bathroom floor to treat your injury in a more professional way.

Thanks to Toshinori it wasn't so much worse since it was technically clean from inside so you washed the rubbed some alcohol on it before wrapping it in clean raps other then the piece of fabric Toshinori used earlier.

You sat there for a few minutes spacing out until the realization of your horrible smell hit you.

I need a bath.