Forgive And Forget

*Paige POV*

I ran into my room when Kyle told me. What the hell is wrong with Stan?! I fall onto my bed and start to cry. I was scared, I have never seen him act like this on the show.

He had also hurt me badly. While he was holding onto to me he gripped my arm and wouldn't let go. If he didn't stop he could've broken my arm.

"Even I wouldn't go that far." Kenny says and walks over too me. Yeah right. "Sure." I say sarcasticly. "Hey be lucky that it wasn't me doing that." He says and I laugh.

I really feel bad for writing him as a bad character in Summers story. I hadn't seen the superheros triogly so I didn't now that it was painful for him.

Not just dying repeatedly, but not having anyone remember. "I'll make sure they're not killing each other. You get some sleep." He says and I nod my head.

I fall back on my bed and slowly close my eyes, all I want to dream about is Kyle.

************************************************

"Come on Paige, we gotta go." A voice says shaking me. I open my eyes to find Kyle smiling at me. I wish I can see him first thing in the morning for the rest of my life.

"Ok." I say and get up. I quickly change and rush out the door. Kyle was waiting as always and we walked to the bus stop. "I dont wanna go to school. I just wanna eat candyyyyyy." I whine as we wait for the bus.

"But not to much or youll be like fatass." Kyle says and laughs. "How could you say something like that, i will never become that fat mess." I say and the bus arrives.

We rush to our seat and get ready for the long bus ride and long day ahead. ***********************************************************************

The day was normal, the douches barley even looked at me. Wich scares me they havent been mean to me since they beat me up.

And Jason, every other day we sit together at lunch and talk. It took forever to convince Kyle that i would be fine but he still doesnt think so.

He always watches me wich Jason thinks is odd. "You gotta trust me Kyle, Jason isnt like them." I say as we walk out of the bus. "I just dont want you to get hurt." He replies and holds my hand. "Come on we got homework to do."

When he looks away my face turns red. Kyle. Is. Holding. My. Hand. It took a minute to process this. But, why? Why are boys so confuesing?!

We walk into my house to find Kenny and fatass watching their show on netflix. "Damn, we were stupid 8 year olds." Kenny says.

"Just cause you guys arent eight anymore doesnt mean your not stupid." I say and laugh. "Shut up bitch and make me some food!" Eric yells.

"When do you not eat food?" I say and throw a bag of popcorn at him. "Dont eat too much or else youll have a heartattack for being to fat." I add and laugh.

"Im not fat god damn it!!!!!!!!" He screams. "Keep on telling yourself that." I say and sit down at the conter. I pull out my homework and start.

Kyle sits next to me and pulls out his homework too. Another good thing about Kyle is hes so fucking smart! Exspecially at math, all i know is 2 plus 2 is cookie.

Only good thing i can do is Languge Arts. Because I love to write, though my parents say its just an excuse to be on my nook past midnight. Don't they know that's when my brain starts.

I worked until my pencil broke. "Shitty things, I'm gonna get a new pencil." I say and get up. I walk into my room to find Stan sitting on my bed.

At first I was a little scared but I walked over to my pencil draw. "Hey Stan." I say and grab a pencil.

"Hey Paige, sorry about last night. I understand if you want me to leave." He says not looking at me. Leave? Why would I want him too leave? He's one of my new best friends.

"I would never kick you out. I know why you did that. You thought you liked me because Wendy hurt you so much you didn't know what true love was." I say and sit down next to him.

"But one day you'll find someone special who will mean everything to you." I add with a smile. He smiles back at me.

"Thanks, and I'm sure one day you'll get Mr. Right." He says and I almost laugh. "Yeah right, the only guy I like would never go for me." I reply.

"Why wouldn't Kyle like you?" He says and my jaw almost drops. "Who told you I like Kyle?!" I say trying not to yell.

"Cartman told me and Kenny. And its pretty obvious, you are always around him." He says and I blush. "And he's so overprotected on you." He adds.

"Yeah but he will never like me, maybe he just feels bad since I'm so weak and pathetic." I say and look at the ground.

"When the time is right you'll heart will show you the way." Stan says with a smile. I raise my eyebrow. "Do you know something I don't?" I ask.

"Maybe, now go finish your homework!" He says and pushes me out of my room. "Rude!!!!" I yell as I walk back over to Kyle.

"Looks like you two are friends again." He says and smiles. "Who said I never was?" I ask and finish up my homework.

I only forgive people who deserve my kindness.