pain

(Dream world)

Where am I? Those were the word that
Toshinori yagi could think of he look around only to be at a dark place that her dosent remember, he continued walking only to hear something buring he tuned around to find a storage building on fire . Toshi eyes widen he remember what happen there and he dosent want to remember it. Please don't please I don't want to remember that terrible night said toshi with tears in his eyes. Then he heard crying he turned around to see his youngerself ( before the fight with A,F,O)on his knees crying saying something that toshi couldn't understand, then toshi felt something pulling him like rope he look at his arm  to find small hand pulling him to the buring bulding.Toshi was trying release  himself then he saw his youngerself staring right at him toshi was startled. You were the cost of her death now you must pay said the younger toshinori ,that when he push toshi making him lose his balance which  made him fall , the hands started dragging toshi to the building . Toshi was crawling struggling trying to get away but he was getting closer  and closer to the fire. Toshi look up at the bulding and saw the door open and sees  a shadow that is bring him closer to it. Toshi found a small rock and hold for dear life. Toshi......toshinori....come and be with the one you love said the shadow , toshi try to pull himself off of the arms then he felt something cold on his arm he look down to find a bracelet, toshi froze thats when the ahadow haf the upper hand and pull toshi away from the rock. No please leave me alone I didn't mean to let this happen please forgive me sceam toshi then the shadow grab toshi.  It's too late for that now say hello to the person you promise to protect said the shadow pushing toshi to a fire hole. Toshi was screaming while he was falling to his death.

(Real world)

N...no...no...NANA I'M SORRY!!!!

Inko: Toshi what wrong?!?( trying to wake him up)

Toshi: (wakes up and slowly look around to see inko with a worried look in her face) inko.....(sign) it's was just a dream.( looking at her again with a small smile on his face) I'm fine inko.

Inko:are you positive because if your not I can call shouta if you want?

Toshi: I fine it was just a dream you don't need to worry inko.( giving her a hug)

Inko: ( returning the hug) ok then toshi  I won't worry. ( giving a small smile in return) I suggest you get up and get dress, I'll have breakfast done in 15 minutes. 

Toshi: ok. ( giving inko a smile)

(When inko close the door toshi 's smile vanish , he look up at the date and felt even more hurt.)

Toshi: it's almost time .

( toshi got up from bed and walk to his dresser and open the top drawer he went and stating searching in it then he found what he was looking for wrap in a pink cloth. Toshi removed the cloth to reviled a small bracelet broken and slightly burnt. Toshi felt tears forming from his eyes.)

Toshi: Nana I'm so sorry I should have been there to save you but I didnt. I should have had care more about you then my hero carer, please forgive me.( tears falling)

(Knocking)

Toshi: yes

Inko: breakfest it ready .

Toshi:i'm coming)

(Toshi covered the bracelet and put it back in his drawer and close it. Toshi look at himself at the mirror and wipe the tears from his eyes and left his room to the kitchen were inko and izuku   were eating.)

Izuku: morning all might.

Toshi: moring my boy ( ruffing his hair)

(Toshi say sat down and stating eating.)

Toshi: so what are your plans for today my boy.

Izuku: hmm nothing really I'm on summer vacation for about a month. I think I should do more training.

Toshi: that's a good idea keep it up.(giving a smile to izuku)

Inko: oh I almost forgot izuku I need you to pick up someone from the train station  today.

Izuku: who Mom?

Inko: who's the only person you know who vist?

(Izuku think long and hard then it pop in his head)

Izuku: (happy) Nozomi... she coming to vist?

Inko: better she is done with her training so she is going to be living with us now and she will be going to school with you.

Izuku: she got accepted to U.A ?

Inko: yep

Izuku: so what time do i pick here up.

Inko: at 12:00pm today.

(While inko and izuku were talking toshi didn't know what the heck was going on. He look at inko confused. Inko saw him and realized that he never told him about Nozomi.)

Inko:I'm so sorry toshi I never told you  about her. Nozomi is my daughter.

Toshi: daughter ? I thought izuku was your only child.

Inko: he was until he was five.

Toshi: oh.

Inko: I hope this dosent change nothing between us ( placing her left hand on toshi right hand)

Toshi: no it doesn't change between us (placing his left hand on top of inko hand . Both of them had on wedding ring.)

Inko: if you want you can go with izuku to meet her if you want.

Toshi:  that sounds like a great idea.