Finding Nozomi

(Inko say there by here fiancee who just finish the story of he's only happiest before it was taken away by evil.)

Toshi: when i woke up I was in the hospital with a small concussion and that's were they told me that nana died they found her body bady burn and the only thing that survived with her body was the bracelet.(starting tearing up) I fail her,after that I became a complete wreak, not going to work, staying in bed,not eating,it got so bad that shouta  made stay at his place.

Inko:(hugs toshi crying) oh toshi you been though so much. You try to help everyone. but you been hurting for the longest.....i am sure that nana dosent want to see you like this she'll want you to live your life to the fullies and be happy.

(Toshi look at inko and place a hand on her cheek wiping the tears that have falling. He smile a little thanking her. After toshi put his thing up he went to sleep.)

(Dream)

(Toshi was walking in a park wondering how he got there then he heard a child's laugh behind him when he turned around his eyes widen, he stood frozen and he felt like his heart stop. )

Toshi: na...nana?

Nana: ( smile) hi daddy

(Toshi ran to nana and scoop her up hugging her.)

Toshi:Nana I miss you. I'm so sorry, I should have stay.(tearing up)

Nana: daddy I don't blame you I know that you had your hero work, don't blame yourself.( wiping the tears off his face)

(Toshi sat on a bench while nana was on his lap.)

Toshi: is this heaven?

Nana: me this is the dream world but for some reason we are here. But that's not the reason why you came here I called you here.

Toshi: you called me here? Why?

Nana: rin about to do something horrible to me.

Toshi: do you know what it is ?

Nana:  can't say im in a jar as we speak.

Toshi: a jar?

Nana: my memories have been in a jar for all these years . If i break it I can find you.

Toshi: wait what are you saying Nana?

Nana:( smiles) I'm alive daddy.

(End of dream)

(Two days later)

( inko was making breakfast while toshi,izuku and Nozomi were talking waiting for breakfest. Toshi was happy that he found out that his little girl is alive but the only problem was that he dosent know were she is.toshi told into that same night he woke up inko was so happy for toshi.When everybody was eating the news pop up on the tv every fell silent to hear what was going on.)

Tv news anchor: we have some breaking  news for you. we have been informed that 15 childern have been kidnapped  from a local elementary, police are asking the public for info about the kidnappers.

(Inko look at toshi and Nozomi and saw anger in there eyes. Nozomi finish her food fast and grab her stuff.)

Inko:were are you going nozomi?