Can I keep you? Halloween Special

"Frigga, stop teasing your brother!" I was sitting in the passenger  seat and looked back, at my children. The older sister was constantly  teasing her younger brother, Anthony, causing him to complain and cry.  But she didn't stop, even when I told her to. "Frigga, if you don't stop  with this right now, Santa will put you on the naughty list and you  won't get any presents." Loki was driving and he slightly slowed down,  while he was scolding his daughter. She immediately stopped and turned  her attention to the scenery outside, causing Anthony to calm down.

I  sighed in relieve and looked at my husband. "Thank you." He smiled,  still looking at the road and grabbed my hand. He continued to hold it  for the rest of the ride, and as the kids fell asleep, I even managed to  get a few minutes of rest. I was only awoken by my children who were  shouting for me to wake up. Loki was standing outside the car, and after  rubbing my eyes, I finally noticed that we arrived at the Avenger  Tower.

I took the hand Loki offered me and he pulled me out of  the car. I was about to walk to the trunk, to get our luggage, but Loki  held me back. "I'll take care of that later, let's just go upstairs for  now." I nodded and yawned, letting him lead me to the elevator. The kids  were already waiting, talking to my dad's AI, Friday.

The door  to the elevator opened and we got inside. Immediately, the doors closed  and we began to ascent to one of the top floors. We were welcomed by my  dad and mom. They hugged the kids and us and led us to the living room,  where the rest of the team was waiting.

Peter, was playing with  Ed, my little brother. Nat and Bruce were sitting at the dinner table,  trying to teach Pipa, the Russian girl they adopted, how to write her  name, even if it wasn't crowned with a lot of success. Frigga  immediately ran to them and climbed onto the chair beside Pipa. Steve  was talking to Bucky and Clint, while Clint's wife was sitting on the  couch talking to Wanda and Vision, who were holding hands. I knew that  some others were coming later, but to be honest, there were already so  many people here, it was almost claustrophobic. But one of the most  important was missing. Thor – oh, there he was. "Brother! Y/N!" His  voice was booming through the whole living room, as he jogged towards  us. He gave me a bone crushing hug and patted his brother on the  shoulder. "It's good to see you, Thor." I smiled at him. "Uncle Thor!"  Anthony ran to his uncle and jumped into his arms. Thor raised the boy  over his head and they started to play. Thor winked at me and I nodded,  thankfully. I then grabbed Loki's hand and pulled him back to elevator.  "Let's get the luggage to our room." He nodded and we took the elevator  down. Frigga was still with Pipa and Anthony was save with Thor. The  first time in forever that I didn't have to look after the two.

While  we waited for the doors to open, Loki turned me towards him and pressed  me against the elevator wall. In milliseconds, his lips were on mine,  fighting for dominance. My hands wandered to his hair, where they gently  tugged. This made him moan and I used it to connect our tongues. His  hands were gripping my waist tightly, before they started to wander  down. First to my ass, and then to the back of my thighs. He grabbed  them and I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Let's make  a baby." He was out of breath and his voice was probably the most  seductive thing I've ever heard. But not seductive enough. "No." I  pulled away and looked at my husband. "We already have two and that's  enough." Loki chuckled and dived into my neck, placing wet, open mouthed  kisses everywhere. "I mean it Loki!" He pulled away and smirked at me.  "Mhmm, I know you do." He quickly pecked my lips, before he let me down  again. That was the end of our make out session.

"Right, did you  pack the sweets?" I turned to him and raised an eyebrow. "Of course!"  "And the costumes?" He nodded and pulled me close. "Don't worry. We have  everything we need right here." I nodded and pecked his cheek. "Thanks  babe." He rolled his eyes, but laughed.