Watercolor Skull

Heyyo! I made this picture a while back in my art class, but I totally forgot to post it on here. I think that it looks alright. Hah, I could've done better with the background blending, though. I haven't used watercolor in two years, so I was a bit rusty.

(In case you were wondering, that's my self portrait behind the skull drawing in the picture

(In case you were wondering, that's my self portrait behind the skull drawing in the picture. Today was the day to take art home.) Also, I used a lot of salt on the background.

Anyways...yeah! xD In case any of y'all were wondering about my absence of Warriors art, there's an actual explanation. For the last month or so, my phone's camera was being really weird and turning black whenever I wanted to use the camera. I had plenty of storage space, but the camera just wasn't loading. Thankfully, that was fixed a few days ago.

This has to do with my Warriors art because most of it is digital these days, and without my camera I couldn't scan my sketches on Autodesk Sketchbook. Right now I'm working on drawings of a conflict between one of my OCs and the deputy of PineClan, Spotpuddle, and a running cat who's identity I'll keep secret until it's finished, for surprise's sake.

Have a nice day y'all! :P