Chapter 8: truth or dare

HAYES'S POV

that kiss yesterday was completely amazing,i've never felt this way about any girl before and i know i have to make her mine already.

KARA'S POV

when we kissed yesterday i have to admit it was the perfect,but i still dont think that he likes me.

MAHONGANY'S POV

I'm so happy that hayes and kara kissed i know that kara doesnt have a lot of confidence so she thinks that he doesnt like her but its pretty obvious.The boys (NOT INCLUDING HAYES) have made a plan to get them together at the get together with all of the magcon people we're gonna lock them in the closet together and hopefully something good will come out of it and hopefully none of them are afriad of tiny places

*IM SOWY FOR CHANGING POV'S SO MUCH*

NASH'S POV

im really happy that i could help get hayes and kara together he really likes her,and i know she likes him but hes really crazy for her she just doesnt see it even though its pretty obvious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AT THE GET TOGETHER~~~~~~~~~~~

KARA'S POV

I'm having so much fun all the boys and making almost pee my pants ew.........Cam did a smackcam with me on Taylor and Aaron, our hand prints are on they're faces.Hayes keeps looking at me i wonder if i have something on my face

HAYES'S POV

I kept staring at kara i didnt mean to but my gosh shes just perfect,finally i got the courage to talk to her i asked her funny but a serious question "Can a monkey fart out a frog?" when i asked her that she started laughing and then she said "obviously they can grier" thats something out of the many things that i loved about her and that was how she always joked around with me.We took a couple of selfies together ,i posted them on twitter and instagrama and all comments were the same just asking if we were dating,saying they shipped #HARA they made me happy to know that they shipped us.After we talked for another 15 minutes carter and the jack's said that we should play truth or dare.So we sat in a circle i sat next to Kara of course and matt as soon as we started i went first and of course i picked dare ''i dare you to go in the closet....with kara!" mahogany said Kara gave Mahogany a death stare as the boys awe'd, "okay but only if its okay with kara"i said she looked nervous but to my surprise she said "Yes" i similed as took her soft hand we went in the closet and heard it lock "SHIT"kara mumbled as she said on the floor i sat right next to her,i was wondering if i should bring up the kiss finally after aruging with my self i decided just to talk about it.

KARA'S POV

We were siting in a good silence but a good silence,i really wanted to kiss him ,but he doesnt like me.After like a 1 minute hayes acidently farted which made us burst out laughing,and it smelt so bad