Introduction/Information

(The cover for Closer to Nirvana is edited by me, the original art belongs to the artists who created it so I will not take full credit on it)

Hey guys! So, this will be my first story on this account and I hope it turns out well. I am still learning when it comes to writing so be patient with me.

This story will be going under quite a bit of heavy editing as it goes on.

I.E: If I hit a writers block I will go back to previous chapters, edit them, extend them, maybe take some things out that are not needed.

Not to worry, I will post announcements when there is heavy editing completed, that way if I add more you can go back and read what was fixed and added! Eventually it will become a more fluent story...hopefully.

That being said! I would like to add that I rather enjoy the thought of Naraku and Kagome being a couple even though I very much love the ship for Kagome and InuYasha. Not many people agree with this ship but it is beautiful to think of them together. In some ways, it makes sense. InuYasha claims he likes Kagome but when Kikyo comes around he loses it and falls head over heels for her.

Kagome, if I were you...I would get fed up with it.

So this is a story of Kagome finally saying enough is enough, InuYasha. On her way home she runs into Naraku, and an unlikely bond forms between them over time. But eventually the time will come when Kagome has to choose. Naraku...or her friends?

----

Now for the title. For those of you who are not familiar with Japanese culture and/or Buddhism, Nirvana comes from the Buddhist religion. Some may be familiar but do not know much on the subject. Well, Nirvana is the highest state of enlightenment achieved. It is the end of the cycle of death and rebirth, when all of the want and pain goes away. It takes the right mindset and a lifetime of determination and dedication to achieve Nirvana.

The Noble Eightfold Path:
The steps you must take in order to achieve Nirvana and a prescription providing healing.

Four Noble Truths:
Describes the sickness of the human experience.

----

Just thought informing people of this would be necessary for those who don't know.

If there are any other questions regarding anything else please leave a comment below!

As far as publishing...I have mentioned earlier that I am still improving on my writing so I am slow but I will publish chapters as soon as I can. Since I am also a student that will slow down the process a bit more so if I take longer than I should just message me or post a comment on my wall and I will let you know if I am in the process of a new chapter and I will do my best to let you know the estimated time of publishing.

I hope you all enjoy my FanFic and let me know of any ideas you may have to help!

Thank you all~♡