Sonbama

Obama ran his fingers through his long, luscious hair. He looked at the mirror, ignoring the demons holding knives behind him. He grouchily sighed as he ripped the luscious wig off. "I guess my mood snatched my wig." He unenthusiastically spoke and turned around, waiting for the tied up people labeled "audience" to forcefully laugh. They laughed, one let out a shriek. "HELP ME!"

"SHut up!" he mouth popped. Obama somersaulted to his bedroom, his green cucumber mask spread out gently over his luminescent face. He took off his lavender uwu aesthetic robe and plopped down on his bed dramatically. He was wearing an MCR shirt and Hannah montana bedtime shorts. He drank put of his champagne glass as he slowly drifted off to sleep/.

"snore snore snore"

All of the sudden, Sonic tiptoed through the tulips and sexily body rolled through Obama's window.

"hit or... miss?" Obama asked, his beautiful essence glowed as he rose up off of his bed.

"Bb.. iv;e been watching u for so long..." Sonic bit his lip and he ran the back of his fingers over Obama's face cheeks.

"S-sonic? Is... is that you?" He curiously asked, grabbing soics gloved hands but his gloves were like hello kitty for some reason shrugs.

"Yes.. Baracky Chan. uuuuguuu." He licked his own nostrils and Obama gently grinded his eyebrows against sonic's elbow.

"sonic pls gemem smoochy"

"ok babbby"

they then yessed.

They woke up in obamas princess bed (bed credit to they know who ;))))

when they woke uop, shrek was in the room.

They looking at him in shame and horror.

"You could have let me join."

Then they all sucked each other's toes. The end. ;)