first meet

It was just an ordinary day for me,waking up in the morning and prepare breakfast for my roommates,cooking some foods that I know how to cook my friend awake and run into me and hug me,Valen smiled at me and tell me that she just get showered,she help me cooking while our other roommates awaken,I see euni and her twin eunhan rushing to us as they smell the food that I cook.

We ate happily tasting the delicious food that I cook I was proud for my cooking skills.i look at my friends eating happily and complement my cook

We finish eating and prepare for our class Valen was the first one who finish after we all dress up we go to our respective classes eunhan was my classmate while Valen and euni was classmate

Me and eunhan go to our seat waiting for our teacher we came early as possible so that we can still have a time to do our homework and project that we didn't finish last night while we focus in our projects and assignments we didn't notice three men came in,we feel that their is people who look at us and my eyes meet the one men,his gaze was uncomfortable like he was reading my mind.i gazed to two men beside him they all were black but look weird but cool at same time.

One of them gazed at eunhan who look so nervous seeing her,one of them whispered at the men who I got eye to eye with and he walk towards us "I'm Xian and you?"he asked while looking at me intensely "i-im yamshie"I introduce myself,those two men follow Xian and introduce themselves "I'm harvy and this is chan-woo"the guy who look at eunhan said I look at chan-woo who I got eye to eye with.he was indeed perfect his face and even his body

"I'm eunhan"eunhan said and smiled sweetly that I'm sure that make boys go weak "can we seat here"Xian asked who seem to be kind "sure!"eunhan said excitedly,Xian and harvy sit next to eunhan while chan-woo seat next to me,he was quiet and cold person I guess

Student came rushing to the classroom and notice those three boys sit next to us,some of them keep on giggling and some of them keep on whispering on each other as they keep on busying looking at us,a loud cheering was heard.

We look at those loud cheering came from and a boy came,his chest was almost show and he have his messy hair like a person play with it he look at me and smirk I feel disgusted as he did it he came to us and sit next to chan-woo,they high five and look at me "I'm Jason"the man who walk in said and smiled devilishly,I rolled my eyes and ignore that dude.

The class started and we listen to our teachers discussion half way of the discussion I feel chan-woo eyes look at me,I gazed at him he gazed into my chest that made me cover quickly and he look back at my eyes it feels like his talking to me,like his reading my mind.

He held my hand that made me shout "YAH!"I shouted and all my classmate look at me weirdly "what's wrong miss yamshie?"my teacher asked "nothing ma'am I'm sorry"I apologize "okay so like I said..." I feel so nervous like my heart gonna rip off in my chest,he chuckle and I rolled my eyes.
(Lunch time)

Me and my friends are gonna meet in canteen but I let eunhan go first as I have to do something important I go to my locker and put those books that I don't need to use in the next subject,the hallway was quiet I feel a pair of eyes looking in my way I turn my head left to right but didn't see anyone suddenly I feel a pair of arms around me  "who are you?!"I asked nervously as I feel him tighten his hug to me "who the fuck are you?!"I try to push him away but his to strong for my strength.

"Yamshie......"
"Chan-woo?"

I feel him breath against my neck that made tickle the next thing I know everything went black

I wake up in a unknown room feeling dizzy and sore I look at my side and see chan-woo half naked?!I gazed at my body and see my clothes are not there anymore,I feel tears are forming in my eyes I cried,I don't want to lose my virginity to the man that wasn't the right one for me I want my first to be special well I guess that will never happened.

I feel an arm wrap around and I push it I don't want him to touch me anymore "what's wrong?"he asked and held my hand,I just look at him angerly and slap him "how dare you to touch me?!"I shouted as I couldn't stop crying "can't I your my property now"he said "how?!I never tell you that I'm your property"I asked as curiosity filled me "while your were sleeping I let you sign something"he said and show me those papers "and you take advantage of me?!what the fuck heck I don't even know you?! I wish you died and never came b------"he kiss me roughly and push me down my eyes was wide I try on pushing him but nothing works his hand held my hand and intertwined our fingers,he squeeze my hand and I know he like me to respond,I never let him "you kiss me back or I'll kill your parents"he threatened and his eyes turn into dark red,I feel scared while looking at those eyes "who really are you?"I asked,he kiss me again "kiss me" he said between the kiss and I have nothing to do and kiss him back,our lips move against each other and I tilt my head,I feel so aroused as the kiss go hotter he stop Kissing me.

I see lust in his eyes as he look at my eyes I never experienced that kiss before I feel so save and secure while he hold me i feel that my body wants to be against him and I want him to be mine

"I want you yamshie"he said and something happened that I can't forget in my entire life and let say that was start where the mess start.

You can imagine what happened 🖤
The main character is yamshie and chan-woo.