One shot

A/N, I know there are things I changed please go with it.

Steve's POV

"Stilinski, shut up!"

"Or what, Sourwolf?"

The kid.... no Stilinski said. He reminded me of Danno when we first meet.

"I'll rip your thought out with my teeth."

"Awww, Hale, you know you don't scare me. The last time you scared me was when I almost cut off your arm....with a bone saw."

"I can still punch you!" Hale moved to punch Stilinski. The next thing we knew Hale was on the floor yelling.

"What the hell, Stiles!"

"Did I forget to tell you that Chris Argent trained me?"

"Yes!"

I heard Danno mumbled something about my smile and that's all.

"Boss, since when do we have mini bosses?"

"Since the governor wanted new younger blood in the task force."

One week earlier (3rd person POV)

The governor called the heads of five-0 into his office.

He had this fear that if something happened to both the Commander McGarrett and Detective Williams that five-0 would turn into a disaster. Sure the rest of the older members the task force could take over, but Denning had his suspicion that the reason that five-0 works is to do with the personality of the heads.

As soon as they arrived the governor started talking about a new blood in five-0 programme that would last a month.

He asked McGarrett and Williams if they know someone they would like to train. He then told them they were not allowed to tell the other about their chose.

As they left the office they called their chose and made arrangements. They turned to each other and said "My choice will be here by Monday."

Day of arrival (Danno's POV)

Today is the day I get to see Stiles, my nephew, again after six years. The last six years I haven't seen Stiles face to face and Noah told me that Stiles is quite the detective. He said that Stiles solved the Hale fire and every weird case since.

I was walking to get Steve when a younger more brooding looking McGarrett walked in the door.

The next looked like a young soldier that was caked in blood. I was wondering two things one I wonder if that was Stiles and second how was he able to get on that plane.

"Yes, Parrish, I'm save here. You and Argent enjoy your hunting trip."

The man, listen to what was being said as soon as he saw Hale he talked again.

"Wait. Well, well, well if it isn't Derek 'Sourwolf' Hale. Yeah that Hale. Parrish, one last favourer keep Chris away and if you can her as well."

"So Sourwolf .... did I ever tell you I hate your uncle."

"Stilinski, shut up!"

"Or what Sourwolf?"

"I'll rip your thought out with my teeth."

"Awww, Hale, you know you don't scare me. The last time you scared me was when I almost cut off your arm....with a bone saw." What the hell!

"I can still punch you!" Hale moved to punch Stiles. Stiles adopted the smile Steve just love to use. The I'm about to do something you won't like. Stiles had Hale on the ground as Steve answered Kono.