Chapter 2: The Talk

Jessica's POV

My name is Jessica Collins, I'm 23 years old and I'm the new badminton coach for West Brooke High. I was informed by the principal Mrs.White to train 2 of their Badminton players Ms. Nicole David and Ms. Jane Gomez whom she thinks has the potential to become Champions. You see badminton is my life. I've been playing these sport since forever. Back to West Brooke high. As I enter the Gates of the court I saw these beautiful Goddess Talking to someone  she has long brown hair, Brown eyes like mine. There's something about her that got me curious.

"Alright everybody line up!" I said to the girls.  A girl quickly approached me and introduced herself

"Hello my name is Jane Gomez and I'm one of the players to be trained today. Nice to meet you ma'am" she said extending her hand for me to shake which I gladly accepted.

"Nice meeting you Jane. I'm Jessica Collins your new coach this year. Would you mind calling that girl for me" I pointed to her friend who still is staring at me. I can help but blush from the attention she has given to me.

"Sure thing coach" she smirked

I turned around and prepared 6 pieces of shuttlecocks for them to use during their front court drills.

"You wanted to talk to me coach?" I heard all of a sudden. Standing before me is HER. wow. I couldn't help but stare she's way more beautiful up close

"Uhmm coach?" she said waving her hand in front of my face

"Uh yeah. I would like to formally introduce my self since someone keeps staring at me when I arrived" She blushed all of a sudden

"My names Jessica and you are?"
"I'm Uhm. Nicole"

"nice meeting you. Shall we get started?" I said then wink at her.

I quickly moved ahead of them so they can see what kind of drills are they going to do

"Alright ladies. Since todays the first day of training I will go easy on you guys. You there are 6 shuttlecocks at the floor and I want you to pick them up and put them here" I explained while demonstrating the drill.

"is everything clear?" I asked to which both girls nod.

"Okay positions Guys!. In 3....2...1 start! "