Chapter 8 - Evening walk

After school, Hiccup walked home and opened the door. Toothless was barking excitedly.

"Hey bud. Did you miss me?" He stroke his dog's head and it moaned happily.

Hiccup put his bag on the couch and grab a leash.

"Come on bud. Let's go for a nice evening walk."

He closed the door and walk with Toothless to the park.

•••

Suddenly, Toothless ran and went out of his leash.

"Hey. What are you doing? Come back!" Hiccup followed Toothless as he run.

Toothless saw a ball and grab it. Then, he gave it to Hiccup. Hiccup kneel down beside him and took the ball. He look and turn it over.

He sighed and glanced at Toothless. "I should've tighten your leash before we go." Hiccup look around to find the owner the ball.

•••

But then, another dog came to him and pin him down. "Whoa hey. Easy." He sat up as the dog get off him and barked.

Toothless growled and started sniffing.

Hiccup look at its colar and found out its name. "Stormfly? Heh. Is this yours?" He raised the ball and Stormfly barked.

Hiccup chuckled. "Well. It's all yours. Now. Where's your owner?" He look around and stood up.

•••

Stormfly turn back and saw Astrid coming. "There you are. Where have you been?" Astrid walk towards Stormfly and kneel down.

Astrid look up and saw Hiccup standing beside her.

She smiled.

"Uhm. She's yours?" Hiccup asked nervously, looking at Stormfly.

"Yeah. Is he yours?" Astrid pointed to Toothless and Hiccup nodded.

"Well. Nice to meet you two, then." Astrid smiled as she stood up.

Hiccup smiled at her.

Toothless barked. "Oh. Uhm. I got to go. I'll see you tomorrow. Uhm. Yeah. Bye." He waved a little and walked home.

"Bye." Astrid smiled.