Chapter - 9

Y/N's POV

After what Jin said I came to room with Sojin and on my way I bought dinner for him. I wiped my tears away and fed him. I didn't have dinner because I lost my appetite after what had happened earlier.

I made Sojin change into his night clothes and made him lie down. After some time when he fell asleep I went out to the kitchen. Everyone already left when I went and I couldn't see Jin too. So I thought he also went to his room.

I washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen for the night. After done I was heading to my room when I heard a soft knock on the front door. I walked towards it but halted when I realized the time, it's too late for someone to be home at this time.

"Wh-Who are you?" I asked out being a little terrified.

"Don't worry and don't make any noise, just open the door slowly. It's me Jungkook." someone said from the other side of the door.

"How do I trust you?"

"Why don't you see by yourself through the peephole?"

How can I be so stupid! I looked through the peephole and it was really him. I immediately unlocked the door. "Please come in" I offered him.

Jungkook : Since it's already quite late I'm not coming in. I just came here to give you this burger and chips. I'm sure you haven't eaten yet.

"Thank you Oppa but I don't feel like eating. You have this instead or else it will be wasted."

Still he didn't listen to me. He grabbed my hands and handed me the box. He said he wouldn't leave until I finish up so for that I had to eat.

Jungkook : That's like a good girl. I'll be leaving. Bye.

He then suddenly leaned in closer, he kissed my forehead and hugged me. I just smiled and hugged him back. After that he left and I closed the door.

As I turned around I saw Jin leaning on the wall staring at me. The way he looked at me was intense.

Jin's POV

I was standing at the hallway above the stairs and watching Y/N. All that conversation of Jungkook and her I saw all of that. Unfortunately due to the distance I couldn't hear anything but nothing went unnoticed by me. Jungkook hugged and also kissed her, she didn't even resist nor hesitate to hug him back.

Watching all this I lost my mind. I know I shouldn't feel anything but I just couldn't control myself from burning inside. Am I jealous?

No, no I shouldn't be. I'm going crazy I think. I tried to go back to my room but my feet led me downstairs. I was leaning on the wall and staring at her. She locked the door and turned back. Her smile vanished as soon as she saw me.

No one's POV

You went to him and asked him if he needed anything. He didn't answer, he just pulled you closer to him. He hugged you tightly and softly spoke near your ear.

Jin : Why are you like this to me?

"Sir, what are talking about? I'm not getting you. Did you drink again?" you said holding him back.

You felt your shoulders wet and you heard soft sobs. You pulled out from the hug and wiped his tears away. Seeing him so helpless, your eyes started to become watery too."Don't cry sir. What's bugging you? Tell me so that maybe I can help you."

"You can help me?" he said holding your hands.

"Y-yes sir, maybe." you said softly looking at him.

He then pulled you closer to him, wrapping his arms around your waist. He then tilted your head and leaned in for a kiss.

"S-sir..." you couldn't say anything when his lips touched yours. He then held your waist with one hand and with the other hand he held your jaw. You kept your eyes closed until the sweet kiss turned into a rough one.

You kept your hands on his chest and tried to push him but in vain. His tongue kept savouring your mouth until you couldn't breathe anymore. He noticed and pulled out. You both breathed out heavily catching your breaths.

Then Jin carried you bridal style and started walking upstairs. You kept on struggling to get down but his grip was tight on you so nothing really worked out.

Jin : I'm not finished yet baby girl. Tonight I'm going to make you mine. Nobody can touch you except for me.