Chapter 13

"I'm not sure," Y/N said quietly, confused on what she would do.

Y/n looked displeased. She walked upstairs without another word. What had happened down there made her feel confused and somewhat traumatized as it was the first time she saw someone die in front of her.

"Has potential, but can't take lives. Such a waste," Jungkook said, after Y/N had gone out of ear shot, not that he would have cared if she had heard her.

"I'd say we'd but her in the fighting squad. She may not be able to kill someone, but she can fight and defend herself, something that the men in the squad have been lacking," Hoseok explained.

"Surely it would be better if she was in the planning squad," said Suga as he walked through the door. He had heard everything that happened from outside of the house. "Because like she said, sitting her every day, all day, must be boring. Besides, we need someone to take over while Jimin is away. It'll make it easier."

"If she is reliable," fired Jungkook.

Jin stood up without saying a word and walked up to the stairs, following what Y/N did. He was going to make sure she was okay and speak to her about what had happened downstairs. Walking into her room, she was nowhere to be seen. Getting worried, Jin walked around the room, until he hear the sound of the shower on. He smirked and walked in.

SMUT ALERT:

There were many thoughts and emotions running through her that she was getting dizzy, how long had he been keeping tabs on her? Why did he want her to kill the police man when he's innocent? Should she really be angry at Jin, it wasn't that big of a deal; was it? She didn't want to think about any of it anymore so when Y/n put her head under the warm water it broke her out of the trance she was in and it relieved the tension that she had built up. 

"Y/n, I'm sorry I made you do that. I didn't think it affect you like this." Jin's voice came from outside the shower. She must have been so distracted by her thoughts that she didn't hear her the male enter the room. Y/n turned her head to look at him through the shower glass, and gave a small smile and nodded.

"I know Jin, but it was just a huge shock for you to ask me to shoot an innocent man. Anyway, we can talk more about it later I need to focus on getting ready for bed." She let out a nervous laugh when she saw that he was standing outside the shower naked his thick length standing at attention and as no one has ever seen her naked. 

The female watched as sinister smile graced Jin's full lips before opening up the shower door. "Mm. The bed can wait." He spoke his cock pressing against her backside. Y/n went to make a witty remark but instead was met with the cold shower wall pressed against the front of her body, causing a small shriek to escape from her parted lips. Jin grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head and used one hand to keep them in place while the free hand roamed down her spine, the action made the female shiver a small mewl leaving her mouth. His touches travelled to the front of her body, and dipping down between her thighs. 

"Turn to look at me and part your legs for me doll, let me feel you." He whispered against her ear. Without hesitation Y/n did as she was told and licked her lips. Jin smirked, he brought two fingers up to her lips to which she opened her mouth willingly to suck the long digits in her mouth moaning around them, her eyes never leaving his. "Such a good girl and so wet already. Always so ready for me." He commented pulling them from her mouth. His lips pressing against her lips, at the same time thrusting his fingers into her wet cunt. She moaned out, their lips open and slightly touching as they breathed each other in. Y/n's fingers snuck their way into Jin's now wet locks lightly tugging. 

"Please Jin." She whimpered. 

"Please what princess, tell me what you want?" He replied a smirk on his lips. "I need you to say it." He continued. The female whimpered. 

"Please sir, I need you inside of me." As soon as the words left her lips Jin removed his fingers and reached behind her to grab onto the back of her thighs picking her up and pushing her back further against the wall to help stabilize her as he used a hand reached down to guide himself into her tight walls, then placed it back under her thigh. A moan escaping both of them as he bottomed out, his hips thrusting upwards. Y/n's head fell back as he continued to thrust himself into her, he took this chance to bite and suck along her clavicle down to her breasts. The female gripped Jin's hair making him look at her. 

"Put me down and sit down." She spoke her lips brushing against his. Jin put her down on her feet making sure she was steady before sitting down his back pressed against the shower wall. Y/n straddled his hips and reached down to guide Jin's thick length into her tight core once more, she didn't waste any time as she rotated her hips making the male growl in pleasure. Jin smirked gripping her hips, she knew that bruises were going to start forming and the thought turned her on even more. She slowly guided herself up and down his cock, this caused Jin to become impatient and decided to take matters into his own hands. His strong hands lifted her up and down faster on his cock. 

"You drive me crazy when you do that." He growled. She went to let out a playful laugh but all that came out of her mouth was sounds of pleasure. Y/n let her nails claw down his chest drawing a bit of blood, this caused Jin to speed up as much as he could as he admired the way her dripping cunt took the entirety of his hard length. "Jin, I can't hold on much longer." Y/n moaned out, her pussy clenching around him squeezing in a delicious way. "Don't you dare cum until I say." He groaned out chasing his own end. As he got closer, he could feel Y/n clench around him once again, that's when he looked her in the eyes. 

"Keep your eyes on me, I want to see come undone." He growled. She tried her best to keep her eyes locked on his as her orgasm hit her like a hurricane. Watching Y/n fall apart is all it took for Jin release inside of her, Y/n's cunt clenching milking his cock of everything he had to give. Her movements on top of him slowed as they rode out their highs together, their lips pressed against each other in a searing kiss. When they pulled away, she smiled at him their foreheads pressed together. 

After they cleaned themselves out Jin watched as Y/n brushed her hair. "Am I forgiven?" He asked a playful smile on his plump lips. 

"For earlier? Yes. For these marks you left? The jury is still out on that one." She laughed pointing to the marks he had left along her neck and collar bone. Jin laughed and shook his head walking into the bedroom to get dressed. Y/n's eyes grew wide hearing her phone go off. 

"Fuck, I hope your brothers don't hate me." She stated, exhausted. Jin stepped out of the shower and went to answer his phone.

I wasn't expecting that, Y/N thought as she got out of the shower and started to get herself dressed.

"turns out it was just a bit of work, but it can wait until tomorrow. Right now, we need some sleep," Jin said as he came back into the bathroom.

"isn't your work more important?" Y/N asked as she finished putting on her black lacy nighty.

"it's a Saturday and Saturday's are when me and the boys are able to have a day off.

I apologise for the really late update. I hope the extra long chapter made up for it. the schedule for updating this book will be changed to once a week instead of every three days. 

당신을 사랑해요