Part 2 - Apparently I had Fallen

*Moge-ko's POV*

   I've noticed that this place has a lot more living stuff than mine. I ignored this thought and started looking around. I, one more time, see a lot of people staring at me, posters and buildings. Walking in random directions, I saw a map of my location. There is a shop, some structures, a park and a high school. I wanted to go and see what even is going on in this place, so I did it. This is a boring town, but at least it's more alive than the castle. While I walk the road, I look at people passing by. Most of them have dark hair and- oh, that's not very important. I don't know where to go, to be honest. While I was thinking, a short brown haired girl probably the same age as me sprinted at me and yelled:

-Hey! You're the new girl at the Shibosuki high school, right?

   I didn't know what to say, so I answered in confusion:

-Umm... I think you're talking to the wrong person

-I clearly don't. I know exactly who am I talking to; blonde long hair, dark eyes with some sort of cat ears, - she said with a bit of a British accent.

   Okay. Got it. In this world, I am a new student joining a random school.

-Oh, I'm sorry. I just moved here very recently, - I said with an understanding tone.

-It's alright. I also have some spare uniform if you don't, - responded the girl holding some clothes. I didn't really want to ask her where she got her from, so I silently took from her.  

-Thanks.

-See you later, new girl!

   Since I have no place to live in, I searched for a hotel near me, and I found one. It's pretty cheap actually. Luckily, I have some money to rent an apartment. And I guess it's time to look around my place. It's a three-roomed apartment with a big kitchen and about an average bathroom. I'm surprised it's that cheap. Oh, there is also some food in the fridge. And sadly, no marshmallows... Back to the more important stuff, I put my uniform in the closet and went to check if my bed is soft enough. And that's the most comfortable bed I've ever touched. It's just so soft and stuff... If I could, I'd rate this hotel all 19 stars.

   But how will I get back home? Or am I stuck here forever? Well actually, I like it here more than in the castle. At least my bed is comfortable.

*Yonaka's POV*

I opened up my front door and entered my house. Here, right in front of me, my brother stood with indescribable joy in his eyes. Without a thought, I hugged him not saying a word.

-I don't want to return, - I said.

-To where? - he asked.

-You don't want to know.

   I immediately remembered that I had school tomorrow, so having explained to my brother, I ran upstairs to put together all the necessary things. And then I jumped on my bed with happiness.

~The next day~

   I made weird noises. And even more of them. Realizing that me exists, I woke up. Today is school, and today is the day when none of the yellow cat-like perverts will touch me. What a great day. I got up and started to search for my uniform. Making a total mess in my closet, I finally found it. I got changed quickly, took my bag and walked downstairs and then to the kitchen. I stared at the fridge for some time, and then realized I can simply open it AND get the food, not doing a staring contest.

*Moge-ko's POV*

   I woke up with a pain in my head. I opened my eyes. Apparently, I was lying on the floor. Seems like I've fallen off the bed. Ouch. With a stupid face, I started to crawl to the kitchen. I crawled and crawled and so on. And when I got in the kitchen, I realized my uniform wasn't on me. I crawled to my bedroom just like I did before. I opened my closet and got the only thing in it - the uniform. Moge changed slowly, but at least she did. Crawling like a turtle, I got to the kitchen. I opened the fridge with my foot, taking out the pie that lay there and instantly eating it.

   After my weirdest breakfast, I sprinted to the hotel elevator. I hit the button with my forehead and didn't notice how a guy looked at me with mixed emotions on his face. When the cabin arrived, I walked into it, pressed a button that leads me to the first floor. Now we wait. Off I go. After less than 15 seconds the elevator went down. I stood still for the next five seconds and then got off. I smashed my head to open the front door, blaming myself for the pain. But at least the door opened.

tO bE cOnTiNuEd

Lol