Party Chapter...

Cassidy's P.O.V
We got to Club 21 right on time, we were stood waiting in the line to get in.
"I'm excited! I get to meet mikey." Kat says, we all laugh at her, for some reason I can't help smiling! Oh wait I know why I get to finally meet Rye, hopefully things go well it's not like I would ever get with him I'm probably just some girl in his eyes or just a fan. Snapped out my thoughts we hear a bunch of boys voices that sounded awfully familiar, we all turn around to see the boys approaching the line.
"BOYS OVER HERE!" Kat shouts we all laugh at her, she's the confident one. They notice us and walk over, all with smiles on their faces, I guess Rye looks cuter in person. When they get to us they all hug each of us, me and Rye hugging last- which last longer we slowly pull out of the hug as he looks at me and smiles.
"You look beautiful" he whispers down my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I smile at him and hug him again. Finally, we get to the front of the line.
Time skip to a few drinks later ...
Me and the girls were dancing in the middle of the floor, when some random guy walks over to me and grabs my hands and starts dancing with me, as he was kinda cute (not as cute as Rye) I start to dance with him, after a few minutes I see quite an angry Rye waking outside, stopping dancing I run after him and see if he's okay. He standing outside the club, looking up at the sky.
"Hey Rye?" I ask him, he snaps his head towards me
"Yeah?" He says looking down
"What's up? You seemed angry and now you kinda look upset"
"Caroline told me something that you said the her a few days ago..."
"Which was? She can't keep her mouth shut that girl" I say chucking slightly
"Do you think I think your just another girl? A fan?" He says looking at me , his brown gorgeous eyes meet mine.
"I guess? I don't know I'm a bit how do I say this sceptical when it comes to boys I guess" I say looking down. " I'm like an overthinker but I'm used to it" I say again keeping my eyes glued to the floor. He lifts my face up to meet his eyes, whilst moving a piece of my hair out my face.
"You are not just another girl, or just a fan. Your more than that. I promise you." He says smiling, I smile slightly back at him, he starts to lean in and before you know it I'm doing the same thing and next thing you know we are kissing. As soon as our lips met, I felt electric shocks all through my body the kiss deepened as we got closer. Pulling away out of breath, he looks at me and smirks
"Want to get out of her Cass? Back to the hotel?"
"Yes. I'll shoot the girls a text." I smile. And before you know it we are in the back of a cab driving to his hotel. We walk up to his room after the cab ride, we walk to a penthouse room he opens the door as we walk in.
"Is this just yours?" I ask
"Yeah" he says smiling. I look at him and smile and within seconds I'm pushed against the wall kissing him. I am kissing the Rye Beaumont. He picks me up and pushes me against the wall not breaking the kiss, I take if his too and take in his defined body the abs the v line all of it. And no more detail sorry guys.... but you all know what happened ( they had sex) 😂

——————————-
Just a filler about that night...