chapter three~ love?

"We ain't meant to survive, cause it's a setup,

And even if you're fed up

Huh, ya got to keep your head up

Oooo child things are gonna get easier.

Ooooo child things are gonna get brighter.."

Tupac//Keep Ya Head Up

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The one thing i wished for as a kid was to have my dad back.

Silly,i know.

But It felt like,if i didnt pray for him,he would never come back.

Little did i know,that once you're dead you're dead,the only thing that's left of you is your skeleton in your grave.

I never loved any one other than my daddy and I know for a fact that he is up there in heaven,because he was such an amazing kind-hearted man who didn't deserve to die.

He was the type of person to make you smile even when you didn't want to,he always knew how to make me laugh.

I miss him everyday,it's hard here.

He didn't deserve to die the way he did,I still get nightmares of that night.

-----------------------------------------

The sound of keys rattling in the front door,woke me up

I could tell Mama was just coming home at 4am but she wasn't alone,she was with someone,I could hear giggling,but I wasn't intrested in who it was so I fell asleep.

***

My alarm was going off,telling me too wake up,but my body wasnt reacting, I was so tired but I had to get ready.

I strolled downstairs to make some breakfast as I do every morning and I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

It was then I realised I was just wearing my bra and shorts that I had slept in,hesitantly,I used my arms to hide my body but it wasnt enough.

I really hoped it was mama,but it wasnt.

I really wished it was her,but no.

It was Her "Friend".

It was a grown ass man ,dark as fuck,bald and hideous.

I'm guessing he was coming to fetch something to eat,but why?

Why when i'm in the kitchen.

He just stood there staring at me.

and began to lick his lips.

I felt sick,exposed,disgusting.

I ran past him and went upstairs as fast as I could and climbed into the shower,the tears wouldn't stop,The look on that man's face when he saw me made my stomach turn it,The feeling reminded me of a time when I was younger.

After I dried myself I looked in my mirror and saw that my eyes were all puffy.

Ugly.

I didn't feel the need to put on any make up today,it wouldn't make me feel any better,so what was the point.

I put on my oversized hoody and black skinny jeans with my converses.

I messaged Tisha and told her I wasnt coming in because I wasn't feeling well.