CatchingYourCarAlarms~DrakexNicholas~

~Drake's P.O.V.~

         "Goodnight Nicholas." I sighed into the phone. Nick and I have been talking all night. And this is the tenth time I've said goodnight.

   "But Drake..." He whined in response.

   "I said goodnight! I have to record tomorrow, now leave me be."

   "Fine. But I'm calling you tomorrow at the same time."

   "Okay, now let me sleep." I said with a small laugh. We stayed silent before Nick whispered night into the phone and hung up.

          When I heard the click I tossed my phone onto a chair by my bed and turned off the lights. Falling face first onto my bed I thought about Nick.

         I pretty much just fell asleep thinking about him, thinking about how he was perfect. How we could be perfect.

       I woke up a few hours to my phone going off. I slid out of my bed, tripping over things as I made my way to the chair whre my phone was.

       As I got closer to the chair, I tripped on my hoodie falling onto the back of the chair, hitting my head and falling to the floor, out cold.

~~~

      I woke up with a throbbing sensation in my head. I sat up slowly and looked around my room. "What happened?" I thought, trying to remember.

      Oh yeah... I hit my head on the chair and everything went black from there. I crawled to the front of the chair and grabbed my phone.

     Ten missed calls and 50 texts?! What time is it? Oh... It's noon. I was supposed to be at the studio five hours ago.

   Wait. FIVE HOURS?!?! Everyone is going to kill me... All that was goin through my mind was the fact I was five hours late. The first person I called was Nick. He called me the most and sent me the most texts.

      Ring...Ring...Ring... "Uh, hey Nicholas." I said into the phone when I heard him pick up.

       "Drake? What the hell! You didn't answer any of my texts or calls!" He yelled into the phone.

     "NICHOLAS! Calm down. I fell and knocked myself out. Don't worry, I'm fine." I said, trying to calm him down.

      "Dammit, Drake. Clean your room. This is the millionth this week you've tripped and passed out."

      "I know, I know. I just never have time."

     "Okay, but I have to go. Bye, Drake." 

     "Bye, Nicholas." I sighed and hung up, setting my phone back on the floor. I stood up, using the chair to keep me from falling over. 

    After the dizziness left my head I walked into my closet, getting changed into clean clothes. After changing I walked out to the kitchen and got lunch.

        I sat on the kitchen floor with my back against the cabinets looking up at the ceiling. I twirled my phone in my hands. I didn't know what I was expecting, but I was expecting something.

   Jackpot, I found my Swedish fish I lost earlier. I waled out to the pool and sat in one of the chairs, eating the Swedish Fish as I texted Nick.

   I drifted off into sleep while everyone went on with their life. But that didn't last long because I woke up to my phone vibrating.

  "I WAS SLEEPING." I yelled into the phone as I answer it.

  "IDGAF NICKS COMING DOWN TO CALI." Selena yelled just as loud.

  "WAIT WHAT." I yelled again.

  "Nick. IS. COMING. DOWN. FROM. NEW. YORK. TO. VISIT." I couldn't believe it. I'd get to see Nick.

  I was so surprised that I hung up on Selena and called Nick, asing him if it was true. And I was confrimed. He was coming out here and he would be here in a few days. I was so happy. I mean, I don't  know why, but something inside me just went all numb. Like I had some kind of feels for him.