He's comfortable to be with.

From that day on Hanbin's friend came to play and study more often. At first it was like Hanbin dragged him over to their house as he always looked very nervous eating dinner with them. But he warmed up to them soon after a few weeks. He also got to know their father and Hanbyul. Hanbyul quickly came to like him. Jiwon stayed in an orphanage with many children after all so he was used to playing with them. That's how within few months Hanbin and Jiwon very naturally got as close as best friends could be. Haneul and the whole family as well as Hanbin's school friends got closer with Jiwon too. And from a total stranger that her brother dragged in he turned into someone comfortable to be with.

The day before Hanbin's birthday Haneul was alone at home. Her parents said that they'd go grocery shopping for Hanbin's birthday and took Hanbyul with them. Haneul just finished her homework and went downstairs to get something to drink. A drama she recently started to like would also start soon which is why she thought of getting herself some chips from the kitchen. When she opened the cupboard she was surprised to see that there were so many snacks inside the snack-safe but she soon remembered that it was Hanbin's birthday the following day. As she settled down on the couch with a glass of juice and a new bag of chips it suddenly rang at the door. She stood up again with a sigh and wondered who'd come at this time of the day. It was around 20.30pm. When she opened the door there were Donghyuk and Jiwon who came with big bags in their hands.

"Hi Donghyuk-oppa, Jiwon-oppa. Hanbin-oppa is not home yet." She greeted them as she let them in.

"We know. Just let us in quickly and help." Donghyuk said as he hurriedly came in and took his shoes off. So did Jiwon.

"Ah, surprise party?" Haneul asked as it came into her mind and the two nodded. "Alright." She took their bags so they could change their shoes more comfortably. "You know where our guest slippers are."

"Thanks." They said simultaneously. She brought the bags which were full with things for decorations like garlands, balloons und birthday hats into the living room and the boys followed after putting on a pair of slippers.

"Do my parents already know about this?" She packed out the things from the bags on the living room table.

"Not yet." Donghyuk said. They also helped taking out the things they brought. "We did this very spontaneously."

"Then I'll call them."

"Yeah thanks, we're starting with the decorations." Jiwon blew up the balloons and Donghyuk put up some garlands. She went away from the rustling noises of the goods into the kitchen to call her parents.

"Dad, Donghyuk-oppa and Jiwon-oppa came. They're going to prepare a surprise party for Hanbin-oppa." She explained to her father over the phone.

"I see. We prepared a lot of chips and other snacks for tomorrow actually." He replied. "You can take them and share with the boys."

"I already saw it. I will take them out then. When are you going to be back?" In the background she heard some rustling and other noises. She guessed that they were still in the super market at this hour.

It was silent for a while but then her father answered. "We'll come back within an hour." It seemed he asked her mother on the other side.

"Alright, I will help the guys preparing." She was almost about to say bye and cut the call.

But her father suggested. "By the way, shall we get a cake?"

"Wait a second." She went to the door that separated the kitchen with the living room and brought her face only to the living room side. "Guys! Do you have a cake?" She then asked the boys.