IV

You ever get that feeling when someone just pushes your patience in an argument and you start shouting and you feel the need to cry. You start to feel genuine pain in your jaw and throat as if it hurts to even get the words out then when it gets to the point of crying..you can't stop, your face burns up and you can feel yourself getting a runny nose, your breathing quickens and you genuinely can't breathe.

I hate how people have seen me like that. I'm so used to being the straight up person in arguments, I don't like to waste time and I always have my reasons for saying certain things so when someone sees me like that, I feel defeated.

And yeaaaaah :)

Since we're in an angry atmosphere already let's talk about something elseee,

I find it extremely disrespectful when people self diagnose themselves with any sort of mental illness. I understand that it might not have been your day and things didn't go your way, everyone has things going wrong but if you're forcing yourself to believe that you have depression(for example) it's rude to the people who actually suffer and harming themselves physically.

For what though? For attention? Because it seems like that.

Yeaaaah thanks for listening