Useless

Summary: you don't feel so well during tom's night off

Word Count: 4.5K+

A/N: this is for starksparker's 10K writing challenge, congrats again! nothin special but this was based on something that happened to me last year, so pretty much everything is true, except, ya know, i don't have a cute nurse bf who looks like tom holland.......

AU: Doctor!Tom

"What movie should we watch?" you called out to your boyfriend, while scrolling through the premium movies on demand.

"Uhh...you choose!" he called back from the kitchen.

You were getting ready to spend a evening in with Tom, who desperately needed it after so many long night shifts at the hospital. You had little time to spend with each other in you daily life, as you worked all day and he was usually gone by the time you got home. And he returned late at night, around 4 am, holding you close to him as you slept before you had to wake up early for your own work shift. But tonight he was all yours and you wanted to make sure it was a chill night with just you, him and Tessa.

You eventually landed on a particular film, clicking on it to start playing. "Tom, hurry up, movie's starting!"

"Alright, hold on, I'm coming!"

He came around to join you and Tessa on the couch. He sighed in content as he got comfortable next to you, his arm coming arm your shoulder to pull you into his side. His other hand reached across your lap to smooth over Tessa's head, which rested on your thigh.

"You're such a good girl, Tess," he quietly praised.

He then turned to focus on the tv screen, watching the opening Disney logo sequence. "What're we watching, love?"

"The Incredibles," you replied while shifting in your seat. You felt a small, sharp pain in your stomach, but you ignored it, thinking it would go away soon.

"Ah, nice. I haven't seen this movie in ages," he spoke quietly as the first scene started.

As the movie progressed, so did the pain in your stomach, which only intensified when you laughed at the funny scenes. You tried to keep them to small chuckles while you distracted yourself by listening to Tom's hearty laugh, making you smile wide. You thrived off his laugh, enjoying this short night you had with him before returning to your day to day routine.

Once movie finished, it was already pretty late and you were tired after a long day at work. You and Tom went into your bedroom and got ready for bed. The pain in your stomach had diminished greatly, only feeling a barely-there cramping.

You laid snuggled into the mattress on your side, ready to sleep, but your boyfriend was still wide awake, hopped up on his messed up sleep schedule. He came up right behind you, wrapping his arm around your middle, squishing you into him. He began placing light kisses into your neck, which turned into open-mouthed, loud smacks on your skin.

You giggled at his eagerness. "What're you doing?"

He groaned into your skin. "God, I've missed you so much," he mumbled. His hand began to wander, traveling from your stomach down to the band of your pajama shorts. You turned around in his arms just as his fingers began to dip into your panties, facing him with cheek pressed against his chest. You eyes fluttered closed at the feeling of his warm skin against yours, embracing him with one hand on his side and the other curled around to rub his back.

"'M tired, Tommy, 'm sorry." You kissed his collarbone affectionately, letting him know you were thinking of him too. He continued his handsy antics, moving his hands down to your ass, smoothing over the fullness before giving your cheeks a squeeze.