Death the Kid x Twin Brother! Reader

Request by 129610Knox: Death the Kid x Male Twin Reader where reader gets mistaken for Kid by his friends because they look exactly the same?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Different but Equal~

The hallways were silent, classes were filled with kids with the exception of the few who were out on missions. A boy in a [f/c] hoodie and matching colored shoes walked from the Death Room, yawning as he rubbed his gold eyes. He will never understand how his brother could get up so early in the morning to go to school, Kid was smart enough to not be here and he definitely had no business collecting souls since he was a shinigami. Of course it was his decision but [Y/n] just didn't understand his twin, nonetheless he just let it be. Kid has his interests, his twin had others. Once he had reached the hallway where the entrance was, the teen was startled by a quiet voice, "K-Kid? What're you d-doing out of class?" The young reaper stopped in his tracks and turned around in confusion, "What?"

Behind him was what he assumed was a boy in a black dress, short pink hair and dull but lively blue eyes. A blush adorned the strangers face, "Aren't y-you supposed to be i-in Professor Stein's c-class?" [Y/n] tilted his head in confusion until it dawned on him. He chuckled, "Oh, you must be one of Kid's friends! Sorry to say this but I'm not him, I'm his twin Death Reaper but you can call me [Y/n]." The teen outstretched his arm, smiling kindly at the now confused and somewhat scared kid. The unnamed boy's face seemed to pale, "T-twin?! If th-this is some sorta joke then-" "No, it's not! I'm being one hundred percent honest with you!" The pink haired male frowned, "I-If you're his twin then why hasn't he said anything about you?" The gold eyed boy looked at him in slight shock at the sudden boldness, making the other wince slightly. "S-sorry..." "Don't be, me and Kid have always been quiet about this. I've never really been one to socialize with others, not to mention making friends isn't the easiest when you're Lord Deaths son." The quiet kid nodded slightly, smiling shyly at the now relaxed reaper.

"So, do you have a name or do I have to make one up for you?" [Y/n] said quietly, a shy smile forming as the other blushed darker than before, "Oh, um, I-I'm Crona." Said kid shakily raised out his arm, the teen gladly shaking it with a soft laugh. Crona smiled, "What brings you here anyway, if y-you don't m-mind me asking?" The young reaper shrugged, "Had some business to do with my father, something about Kid and how he needs support on missions." [Y/n] tilted his head slightly, "What are you doing out of class?" The pink haired boy blushed once more, which amazed Reaper because how much blood is rushing to this child's face? "I-I was, um, walking back t-to class... I just-" before Crona could finish speaking, a small black creature spurts from his back, "Jesus Crona lighten up a bit! How are you gonna make friends if you chicken out each second?!" "Ragnarok!" Lord Death's son stands in confusion, what the hell was that? It suddenly clicked in his mind that Kid mentioned something about the Demon Sword after school not that long ago. "Um, hi there?" Ragnarok looked over, "Oh yeah, you're that reaper kid huh? Well dork, if you plan on befriending this idiot here-" "Hey!" "Good luck, because he has the same amount of brain cells as a depressed fish"

[Y/n] rolled his eyes, "Listen tiny, I think your meister here is completely capable of making friends " "TINY?!" Before he knew it, the young shinigami was getting his cheeks pulled at by the little demon, "Now listen here you brat, I'm about ready to tear you apart if you think you can get away with calling me tiny!" "Ow! Ow, hey get off!!" "Ragnarok stop it, this is embarrassing!" Before anything else could escalate a sudden voice came from behind the pink haired boy, "Maka CHOP!" "OW, HEY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" Behind stood a girl in blonde pigtails, a book in her hand and an angry expression on her face, "Back off you jerk! Hey, you alright Kid? What're you doing out of class?" The young shinigami sighed, "Sorry to break it to ya but I'm not-" "What are you guys doing out here? Shouldn't you guys be in Stein's class too?" Everyone's attention went to a blue haired kid Reaper has never seen before. The boy next to the pig tailed girl rolls his eyes, "You're one to talk, what are you doing out of his class?" "You know that a star like me has no need to be in a classroom. I'll just outshine all these losers anyways" The shit eating grin that adorned his face made the gold eyed boy roll said eyes, "Black Star probably" Kid had mentioned a loud mouthed moron before, no doubt it was him. The tallest girl in the small group tilted her head looking at the male, "Hey Kid, weren't you just in the professors class right now?" Everyone's attention went back to the young lord of death as he became frustrated, "For the last time, I'm not Kid... I'm his-" "What are you doing here [Y/n]?" 

The small group turned to see a confused Kid, along with an even more confused Liz and a giddy Patty, "HI [Y/N]!!" "Hi Patty" "Hey, I thought you were in bed still?" "Father called me, not to my surprise Kid needs help in some missions." The huff of air that passed the fancier reaper made the not so fancy reaper snort. As for the others, with the exception of Crona, they all had faces of confusion. Wait, what?! "YOU HAVE A BROTHER?!" "Yeah... I never thought it as important, and he doesn't like talking to others all that much anyways." Crona draws his eyes to the quieter death boy, making said death boy smile fondly. "Alright then, let's start from the beginning: Hi, I'm Death Reaper, but you can call me [Y/n]. It's a pleasure to finally meet you all" The smile he gives everyone is genuine, which lowkey scares everyone since he looks like their usually stoic friend. Black Star chuckled, "So another apponent huh? Well I've got news for you-" "So you're Black Star, then you must be Tsubaki right?" The shy girl smiles, nodding while Black Star looks at Reaper in offense, did he seriously just cut him off? Turning his attention to the other two from before, he offers his hand for a shake, "So you must be Maka and Soul right? Well, I guess that makes sense since you said your name when you hit the demon sword with a book" Maka smiles, "Yeah, I am. It's nice to meet you" Soul gives a lopsided smile as he shakes the reaper boys hand after his meister. Before he could speak again, [Y/n] was grabbed by the collar of his hoodie, "HOW DARE YOU IGNORE MY PRESENCE, I AM THE BIGGEST STAR IN THIS WHOLE DAMN SCHOOL" "Kid, your feral friend is touching me..." Kid rolled his eyes, "Black Star, please let him go... he doesn't like being manhandled" 

Black Star let go of the boy but didn't stop ranting, which the reaper really didn't listen to as his eyes landed on the boy he first met. Crona smiled at him, "I guess this was a surprises for everyone then. It was nice meeting you [Y/n]" Maka smiled widely at the twins, "Why don't you join us after school today! We're going to my apartment afterwards to have tea and hangout" "Oh, I- um..." Kid put his hand on his brothers shoulder, pulling him away from the group. "Brother, can I have a word with you for a second" "I mean, you're already pulling me away-" "Don't be a smartass just get over-" "Well what do you want me to say?" The bickering between the brothers continued as Kid took him behind a nearby wall, leaving the others amused.  Kid looked at his brother in the eyes, crossing his arms in the process. The twin copied his motions as his brother spoke to him in a hushed voice, "You think you can handle being in a group like this, you're not exactly a... people person" "Oh please Kid, you told me enough about them to be familiar with them. Their your friends dude, I think I can manage..." The look his twin gives him makes him stop his thought process, the only response being a sigh in distress. "Kid don't give me that look," He takes his brothers shoulders in both hands, "I'm going to be fine. Don't worry about me" Kid gives another look, but it held genuine concern for his timid brother. He sighed as well, before giving his brother a small smile, a rare sight for most but to his brother it was comforting. Reaper gives his brother a quick hug before tousling his hair,  giggling in the process. Kid, not at all happy that his symmetry was thrown off (you're throwing off his groove reader), tries shoving his brother away. [Y/n] grips his brothers shoulders tightly, pushing him towards their friends, Kid frantically fixing his hair and composure. 

"I hate you" "Me too!" "[Y/n] we fucking talked about this..!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yooooo I'm fucking ALIVE!!!! I'm so sorry you guys, I literally haven't wrote a fic in YEARS!!! I'm a freshman in college and I've never felt so stressed but relieved in my life, like holy shit y'all. Anyway, I'm really sorry for the lack of communication and stuff, I'm trying to work on myself and all that jazz. I'll try and work on fics as much as possible, along with requests. 

I'm sorry this is shortish, I'm still trying to get into writing again. If you guys want a continuation just holla at your girl and I'll get on it. Requests are still open honestly, I have no creativity at the moment so I'll rely on you guys. 

Until then... STAY BEAUTIFUL, BYEEEE~! ;3