XIV.

Naomi

I sat in my room, contemplating an idea the paint. I looked over at a corner in my room where multiple completed canvases lay. My walls were already filled with aesthetic pictures or my favorite paintings, so the others laid around my room. Maybe I should start selling some of these. In the middle of my thoughts, I got a text message. It was from Anthony.

Hey, can I come over?

Yeah

An image formed in my mind, and my hands began to rapidly move across my canvas. After twenty minutes or so, I heard the doorbell rang. Ray wasn't home, so I had to get up to answer the door. I knew it was Anthony, since he had just texted me that he was outside.

"Ant!" I gave him a huge hug.

"Na!" He hugged me back before walking inside.

He followed me into my room, and I sat on my bed while he plopped onto my beanbag chair.

"Wassup? What you been up to?" I asked him.

"Nothing, been chilling for real. Tryna see what's up with you?" He smirked.

"What you mean, 'what's up with me'?" I scrunched up my face playfully.

"Stop playing, Na. The other day...what was that kiss about? Can't blame it on weed. Don't tell me it was nothing, either." Anthony stale faced me.

"First off, you kissed me. What happened to going out as just friends?" I avoided his question.

"I didn't see you turn away from it, either. Admit it, Na, you like me. It's okay...you know I like you too."

I hesitated. "Okay, fine, I like you. You happy now?"

Anthony looked at me intensely. "Why are you so protective of yourself?"

I looked down. I never shared my secret with anyone, but Anthony seemed to know me like his favorite book. Without even a hint of what's happened to me, Anthony could tell what I've been through. "You know how you said I remind you of your sister? It's because I've been abused, too. A few months ago, I was raped by my mother's boyfriend."

My heart felt like it was a balloon; a balloon just freed from a weight. My head, however, felt as heavy as a ton of bricks. I couldn't look at Anthony, for fear of what he would think of me. Impure? Worthless?

Anthony immediately stood up and hugged me. "I'm soo sorry, Naomi."

I finally looked up at him. He looked at me with a worried look on his face. "You're the first person I've shared this with. It feels so good to let someone know." I held on to him.

"I'm glad you did. I'm sorry if I ever made you uncomfortable." He apologized and sat next to me on the bed.

"Uncomfortable? You're the reason I feel so great right now. Yes, I'm attracted to you Anthony. I've always been and I've always wanted to kiss you and touch you...but I've always been scared." I grabbed his cheek and placed my forehead on his.

"I'll take things slow." Anthony kissed me gently. His kisses traveled from my lips to my neck, then he picked up my hand and kissed the back of it gently. "Let me know if you want me to stop." He looked up at me as he kissed up my arm to my shoulder then collarbone.

I watched in awe as I bit my lip to hold in moans. Anthony's hand lifted up under my shirt and rested on my rib cage as his lips returned to mine. "You like that?" He whispered in my ear as his hand slid up and began massaging my breast.

I moaned in pleasure and lifted myself up to kiss Anthony's neck. I licked and sucked on it softly.

"Don't be scared. Get rough if you want to." Anthony guided. I did as told and was turned on once I heard a low moan coming from Anthony.

My hands rubbed against the bottom trimming of his shirt, and I lifted it up to rub my hands up his chest. I planted kisses all over his chest before returning back to his lips. He got up and towered over me.

"How far do you want to go?" He whispered in my ear before kissing my neck gently.

I bit my lip. "All the way."

He lifted his head to look me in my face. "You sure?"

I looked him in the eyes. "I'm positive."