the beginning

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY SPELLING OR PUNCTUATION ERRORS . I DID NOT PROOFREAD ANY OF THIS !

"consequences🔜💔"

the beginning:

last year is when my mom and my dad died right in front of me. i dont want to go all into details juss right now but long story short, my dad had beef with people and they came after them and i had to move with my grandmother. so she basically raised me all my life.

(a/n: i would say he was a drug lord buttttt thats what they are in every other book sooooo.. no😭🤧.)

oh yea😭😭 i have a 19 year old brother named Justin Santana and a 18 year old sister Precious Marie Santana. im the youngest.. sigh🙄. anyways ever since i got my first gun ive been hell. ive got in to fights with bitches in kindergarten 🤣, i stole, been to jail 11 times😭 but atleast i got money🤣.

now i try and stay out of trouble and i do my best to not be in anyyy drama

i guess you could say that im thick and i love my body. im mixed with peurto rican and black. my mom is puerto rican and my dad is black.

i have 2 bestfriends. now i dont juss call anybody my bestfriend, yu have to earn that title and they sure did. they been with me thru everything. we fight together, kill together, and basically do any and everything together. their names are Brittany and Kayla.

Kayla Winters:

Brittany Sands:

Precious Nicole Santana :

anywayssss enough talking abt that stuff i havent even told yall my name😭

hi guys, my name is Kaliiyaa Marie Santana, also known as "Savage Santana" cus im really wit da shits🙂periodt. i am 17 years old and i work for this big time modeling agency. im well known, and as in well known i have a big amount of followers but like im not famous or ion like to be called that😭. but yea now that yall know abt me and everybody else, lets get on to the story.

this is me btw ⬇⬇⬇

ok but on to the story frl

Indianapolis,Indiana📍

sooo today was the day that i was moving . im moving to Baton Rouge, Louisiana . i was moving with my grandma . remember in the beginning my mom and dad died, and i thought that i could live on my own but it kind of hard, so me, my brother and my sister are going to live with our grandma .

i got up out of my bed and went to my closet . i picked me out an outfit to wear . i decided to go with a black one piece with checkerboard going down the side, sum dark blue jeans with rips in them. and my black and white checkerboard low-top vans. i put my clothes on they bed & went over to my dresser . i got my black lace bra and panty set from Victoria's Secret . i set those on the bed and walked into the bathroom . i cut on the water and stripped out my clothes then got in . after 30 minutes in the shower, i got out and got my towel from off the back of the door . after i dried off, i wrapped the towel around my body and walked out the bathroom . i got dressed, put on my lotion, then walked over to my vanity and sat down on my stool . i put on some eyelashes and i didnt want to do any make-up because like no .

once i was done i got a text from my grandma .

ol' lady😌💞: ima be there 10 minutes !

- ok we are ready .

i turned my phone off and walked out to my brother's room . i knocked on the door . "come in!!" i walked in and he was tying his shoes .

"grandma will be here in 10 minutes and knowing her that means 4 so hurry up "

"ok, i sure am gonna miss this place." he said sighing and looking around the room .

"yea me too, so many memories."

"yea , a lot" he said .

after reminiscing abt the memories i headed back to my room to make sure everything was ready . once i was done, i looked in the mirror at my outfit one more time .

"i need to take pictures when we get there" i thought to myself .

*beep beep*

"PRECIOUS, KALIIYAA GRANDMA IS HERE ! C'MON"

"COMINGGG!!" precious and i said in sync.

we all ran downstairs with out bags since all of our stuff was already at her house already. i walked outside and went to the car. put my stuff in the trunk then got in the front seat.
-
-
-
-
-
-
lmaooooo sorry but thats all ima give yall rn .😹😹😹 hated to end this liie this but in the next chapter will be when they touch down and move in and meet everybody .👌🏾

-Paris .💕