ch 1 . s t u c k o n a l i b r a r y w m r . v e r n o n

Hello, my name is (r). I just started school at Shermer High School. Shermer High School is in Illinois. I don't think it is too far from Chicago. I've never driven there to find out for myself though. I'm kind of quiet and shy. My parents say I'm a "home body." 

I'm homely. i never really fit in a high school click before. i guess i was never pretty enough to be popular but i wasn't a geek either. i only really like the things in life that matter. music and art. i liked to paint a lot and i don't know if that was really cool to do.

i just moved here from hawaii. and i already have detention. i got into a fight in the hallway because i overheard someone say that pink floyd was only for old people, and they are my favorite band of all time. nobody insults pink floyd in front of me. so i broke they're nose. and now i am here . in detention.

"i can't believe you got in detention on your first week of school " my dad said meanly as i walked out of my car. " i wouldn't of done this when i was your age. you are so strange and nothing like i expected you to be "

" well sorry dad i can't be your dream!" 

"no thats not what i meant. " dad caught himself. "just... don't get into any more trouble ok? you have to get in a good collage. "

"i know that we don't have enough money to pay a full tuition," i remembered. my dad always brought that up. 

"no we dont. just don't misbehave today ok? and remember if you find a cute boy there dont date him. its bad enough he got into detention but what more you don't need to be focused on boys when you need to be succeeding in school first. remember school comes first"

"yeah dad i know. well bye i guess see you at 4:30" i said as i sulked into the building. dad was so stupid to think a boy would even notice me.

i walked into the library. i saw five other kids. one was a girl she had red hair and a pink shirt. there was another girl too she looked even weirder than me. she wore all black and had a mean look on her face. there was a boy in a blue jersey and another boy in a button down shirt. and there was another boy too he looked like you didn't want to mess with him. 

in front of the class, the principle stood. "my name is mr vernon" he smirked "and welcome to detention.. your stuck here on a library with me AAAALLL DAYYY so you better get use to my face."

is it weird that i thought his face might be easy to get use to ?

END OF CHAPTER ONE 

AN hey guys what did you think? :3 I really like this movie so much and it's been a dream to write a fanfic about this movie. let's see "watt" happens with this story lmao XD thanks guys ilysm !!