••¤('×[¤ Chapter 1 ¤]×')¤••

"Hey Guys it's Ava Here! Today we are going to be reading r/woooosh! Reading with me is Askel, Quackity, and KingAni!" I said into my microphone. I was excited because today I was going to ask my three bestfriends if they wanna fly out to France for my birthday. " Alright, Aksel you read left and Ani read the right." I said while looking at the picture. "Which Left?" Aksel chuckled. "SHUT UP!" Alex yelled. We all laughed and continued the video.

  《timeskip to the end of the video》

"Alright guys! thats the end of the video. Remember to subscribe to Aksel,Quackity,and Ani! Their Channels will be in the description. If you liked this video please like and subscribe! See ya!" I did the Outro and stopped recording.

We started to talk regularly when i decided to tell them. "Ok so you guys know how my birthday is in like 2 weeks?" I asked. "It is?" Alex asked. I rolled my eyes "Yes it is. Anyways, I decided to do something for you guys..." I paused. "What is it?" Ani asked. "I bought 3 tickets to France for you guys! If you can't come thats fine too." I excitedly yelled. I hope they can come.

" Omg Really? Of course I can come. When is the flight?" Ani asked. "Its on next Monday at 10 a.m." I answered. " OwO France? Let me check my calendar to see if I have a date with Thanos." I giggled and rolled my eyes. I heard him get up from his chair and run out of the room. "Yeah I'm pretty free, but where are we staying and how long are we staying?" Aksel said.

"You guys can stay at my house. I live in a 3 bedroom house with my parents, but they are never home. So someone will have to share a room with someone else. And its a 2 week trip." I told them. I heard Quackity come in and crash into his chair. " I can go. But can I bring Thanos?!" He yelled. I giggled but also cringed at how loud he was being. "Yea Sure." i said.

We hung up the call and I decided to go to sleep. As I was laying on my side I started to think. 'Tomorrow I should start cleaning up the house for them, and i should definitely go grocery shopping. I also need to plan out what we are going to do for 2 weeks.' As i started planning I slowly drifted off to sleep.