2

When I finally open my eyes I realize that I wasn't feeling any pain. How strange.

Then I looked up and saw the sky, it was full of fluffy clouds and I could hear tree leaves against the wind. It was pretty relaxing...

Wait...

Sky?

Wind?

Trees?

WHERE THE HELL I AM?

I quickly stood up and immediately regret it. Black invaded my eyes and I was dizzy for a couple of seconds.

When my vision went back to normal I could finally see what was going on. I was in a forest.

But, it was different. It was like everything was animated, the style of animation was oddly familiar.

I stood up my hand to see if it animated and it was! Am I dreaming? Am I high?

I pinched myself and the pain was too real to be a dream or a hallucination. I went to a tree and picked up a leaf to feel it, it felt real.

After all of that I turned around to see my surroundings and I saw a familiar gate. Konoha's gate.

Wait, if this is all real, does that means am I stuck in the Naruto world?

HOLY S***! I AM IN A FANFICTION!

So that means I am a protagonist, because I am the stuck one here. Well, that actually explains a lot about my life.

I mean, strange hair, strange eyes, fucked up life and a twist in my personality the moment I ended up here. But who cares? I am the protagonist! I can take power from my ass when I need!

Wait, is there an author? Hey! Author! Can you do me a favor? Can I have a reverse harem?

Then I felt the urge to look at the sky and there was a middle finger shaped cloud. How rude...