x. INSTAGRAM + REAL LIFE.

x. ( instagram + real life! )

| | | | |

INSTA STORIES

benhardy1 posted a story!

lucyboynton1 replied to your story!
bitch announce wtf
benhardy1: later :)

shawnmendes replied your story!
announce before i wrote a song
about you both 😈
benhardy1: make a song and i'll announce lol

| | | | |

        IRENE WALKED OUT OF THE CAR
"Thanks for tonight, Ben." Irene smiled at him. Ben held her hand and kissed it, "Anything for you," Ben smiles in respond. Both of them stared at each other lovingly, "I'll announce as soon as you reach that door of yours, Irene." Ben told her, Irene raised an eyebrow. "Why don't you just do it now?" Irene smirked, "I want to surprise you... Let's make it fun." Ben chuckled, Irene steps forward to Ben. "I can't wait." Irene smiled, "See you tomorrow. I'm going inside now, and I will see what you posted." Irene told him, "I love you." Ben waved at her as she arrived at her apartement.

Irene walked in, and went to the elevator. She checked her phone and there's nothing from Ben yet. As she unlocked the door, she turns on the light. She was absolutely surprised. Apparently, Ben left some gifts for her. There are her favorite foods, favorite flowers, chocolates, and a small envelope. "Ben..." She whispered his name, and she carefully opened the envelope.

Check your phone.
I love you so much, Irene Thompson.

- Much love, B. Hardy.

        Irene grabbed her phone from her pocket, there was a notification.

benhardy1 just posted.

irene, joe_mazzello and 1000 others liked this post

benhardy1 not a wedding thing but,
i'm absolutely happy and grateful
for having this woman as my partner.
she is amazing, fun, humble, quirky,
clumsy, yet fascinating. you are
beautiful, you are smart, you are talented. and i love you for whoever you are. im proud to announce that irene janis thompson is officially my girlfriend
( and hopefully the love of my life. )
💘💗💓💕💖💞❤💝💋😘
[ TAGGED: irene ]

view all comments

irene i truly am the luckiest girl in the whole world😭💗

        Irene sends the comment, and she is very much in love with Ben Hardy. Irene puts her phone on top of the table and heard a man clearing his throat. Irene's eyes widens and she turns around to where the voice came from.

And there he is, Ben.

        "Ben..." Irene smiled over to him, Irene immediately ran over to him and hugged him tightly. Ben lift her up and turns her around, he kissed her forehead.
"Why are you crying? Is that a bad caption? Sweetie, should I delete it?" Ben sounds worried, "Aw Ben shut up! I love you so much I swear, I'm overreacting now, but who the fuck cares." Irene smiled at him as he puts his arms across her waist. Irene smiles and puts her hand across his neck.

"I love you so much, Irene. I bloody love you." Ben told her, "I love you so much, Ben." She replied to him, they were inches away from each other. And a few seconds later, they felt their lips pressed againts each other. Irene hugged him tightly as they continued the kiss, "Let's finish this somewhere else." Ben laughed.

        "Stay. Stay here for tonight. Ok?" Irene begged for Ben to stay the night with her. "I will."

bish this is so cute
and soft im yelling
AKHHHHH