Pound

LEVI POV.

      The alarm rings on my night stand, I chuck it out the window. A angry yell is received from the head it hit. I grab new clothing from my dresser , and turn the shower on. I strip down  and step into the shower. I wash off ,then use body wash as I reach down and lubricate my dick. I begin to slowly pump up and down.
      I start to moan as the pleasure builds. I pump , and pump until a long spout of cum shoots out and sprays all over the wall. I wash up and exit the shower. I dress slowly since my dick is still sensitive."LEVI!!!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!!!!" My mother screams from the stairs.
     I run down the stairs and eat my breakfast. I grab my bag ,and head over to the pound to get a new kitten since my old cat died the other day. I get in my car , and pull out of the driveway. I drive into the parking lot. I hop out, and head inside, to find no one at the counter. "Hello!Anybody there!"I yell upsetting the animals.
      "Shut up.You'll make them go crazy." Heiji walks out from the back. "I'm here to get a cat."I ask, "Follow me." She leads me to the cat section of the pound , and there is but one cat in the entire section."Sorry , someone just came through ,and got a TON of cats,"She says."I'll take.....Him?"
        She let's me pick the cat up, and I carry him to the counter. I fill the paperwork and head out to the car. The cats jumps, as its scared of the car. I open the door and sit him in my lap. He falls asleep almost instantly. "He's so adodable when he sleeps."
        I drive home silently,  and he wakes when I open the door. "Let's go inside buddy, hmmm. Buddy wont work. I'll name you Eren. He pounces to the door happily. I open the door. He jumps on the couch, and then a Neko sits on the couch.
       "Hello Master!" He says with a smile. "WOAHHHHHH!!!!I wanted a cat not a neko!" I say surprised. "D-do yo-you n-n-not l-lo-love m-me?" He whimpers. "I love you!" He blushes."W-wh-what." I ask, "Nothing."