Biten

We Today was Xocolatl's day. I made chocolates for Kaname last night when he was sleeping. I was so happy because they turn out good. It was almost time to go and I put on my uniform and clean up fast. I also made chocolates for the night school students. Whenyou I got to the entrance I saw everyone   theyand are there except Kaname. So I thought this was the perfect time to give them there chocolates.
Asuna-"um, guys I made u chocolates last night so I hope you like them"
Vampires-"thank you lady Asuna"
Asuna-"you're welcome"
When I was done handing them over Kaname was now here. We left and we could hear the loud screaming. When the gate open we saw a lot of girls and they were line up in each section. Hanabusa was so excited that he couldn't wait but got in trouble with Kaname. Once we heard the rules we were aloud to go. Kaname went to his section, he was getting a lot of stuff. I was standing there waiting for him to come back so I could give him my gift. Kaname couldn't hold more stuff so he hade stop receiving gifts and told the girls and they were upset. I was about to help Kaname when I heard a loud crash. I saw yuki under a bunch of girls. I went to go help her.
Asuna-"here yuki grab my hand"
Yuki-"thanks"
I help her fix her uniform. I walk away and everyone was waiting for me. We started to walk but zero called Kaname. He threw something to him.
Kaname-"glade to expected it.Thank you yuki"
Yuki give him something. Oh no now I know he won't like my gift,Seiren told Kaname she could carry the stuff. Kaname told her she could keep it but the only one he kept was yuki gift. When we got to class I noticed that there was no one except Kaname, Serien,takuma, and me
Asuna-"hey Takuma where r the rest"
Takuma-"oh, I don't know"
Asuna-"ok"
~break time~
Everyone came back. Kaname told them were they where. They all went to talk to zero. I wasn't really happy about that but I let Kaname do what he wanted. When class ended we went back to the dorms. I got to our room and change.
Asuna-"hey kaname?"
Kaname-"yes what is it?"
Asuna-"can u close your eyes"
Kaname-"ok"
I got the box of chocolates and put in his hands. I told him to open his eyes. He said thanks, that he love it. But in his eyes didn't say so. I only nodded and went to bed. I just closed my eyes and went to sleep.
~next day~
There was no school today so I just stayed in my room. I heard a knock at the door. I open it and Akatsuki was there
Akatsuki-"lady Asuna, Lord Kaname says that to come downstairs"
Asuna-"ok"
We went downstairs and everyone was there. Kaname told us that they were coming here to check our rooms. I saw Akatsuki and Hanabusa leaving. Hmmm, what r they up to. I followed then and heard there conversation. I was laughing silently so they wouldn't here me. When I was about to turn I saw Kaname there. Oh no, why does he always come in bad times. He open the door and Hanabusa started to panic. Kaname use his powers and broke the lightbulbs. After awhile Kaname told everyone to help take the stuff out of Hanabusa room. Poor Hanabusa was crying. Me and Kaname were at the window and saw yuki and zero leaving. Kaname grabbed my hand and left the the dorms. We where at town for some reason.
Asuna-"Kaname why are we here?"
Kaname-"yuki came here by herself"
Asuna-"huh! I thought she was afraid to be here. We need to find her fast before something bad happens"
Kaname nod and we started to walk around when I started to smell blood. Kaname also smell it. We transported to the place and saw yuki there. The level E was there and when he saw us he got scared. I felt so bad for it. It was just a child.
Asuna-"you poor child, look what you have become. I feel bad for you"
Kaname-"but that again you hurt someone I cared about"
Kaname covered yuki eyes and he hold me tight. Then a huge gust of wind started to blow hard. The level E was destroyed by it. Kaname uncovered her eyes.
Asuna-"yuki why did you come here?"
Yuki-"I came here because I was finding zero"
Kaname-"zero is back at the school"
We all went to the school but I knew zero was there at the place. When we got here I help cover up her wounds. Kaname told me to take yuki back to her dorms while he talked to headmaster. While we were going to the dorms we saw zero sitting on the stairs. Yuki started to talk to him about the level E of how they are monsters and how he was right. But when yuki was getting closer to him, zero yelled at yuki to stay away. Yuki got hurt and was about to come back where I was when zero grabbed her hand. Her band-aid came of. Zero eyes started to glow I grabbed yuki fast but zero grabbed me and hold me close to him. I felt zero tongue at my neck. Before I could tell him to stop he bit me.yuki was scared and confused that she couldn't move.
Asuna-"zero, stop......stop zero"
He wouldn't stop. He taking a lot of blood. I'm starting to feel dizzy. I tried to get out of his grip but no use. The next thing I knew zero was of me. I fell to the ground and saw yuki covering me.
Yuki-"y-your a vampire zero"
Zero-"I-I...."
Asuna-"it's ok zero. You didn't know what you were doing"
I cover my neck. A lot of blood was falling. My head hurts. The last thing was saw was yuki turning around

~Kaname POV~
While me and the headmaster were talking, I started to smell blood but not any blood pure one. I turn around and the headmaster was telling me what's wrong.
Kaname-"I smell blood"
I left fast. Asuna please be ok when I got there I saw yuki holding Asuna calling her name and zero with blood in his face. I got angry, someone hurt my love. Yuki saw me and was shock to see me, I went downstairs and grabbed Asuna and carried her. I looked at zero and started to talk to him.
Kaname-"so how was it? Was her blood good? You did take a lot to make her pass out"
Yuki-"wait Kaname don't hurt zero!"
I looked at yuki and I turn away and walked to the night dorms. The headmaster was there
Kaname-"headmaster"
Headmaster-"I know Kaname"
Am sorry my love. I didn't make in time to save you.