Prologue

Early morning lune slurred awake from the birds chirping outside the window. Unravelling her body tangled with the white creamy silk sheet, she slowly turns her sore body to face the long black painted wooden french window

Grazing outside with one eye open still adjusting the brightness she realises that the sky still had a tint of darkness. The sun playing peek-a-boo with the clouds ever so lightly shined through the see-through curtains onto their naked skin.

It shined right onto the boy's rough bronze masculine back where she began to draw slow idle circles trying to feel the warmth of the sun but for the half awake lazy boy, it only left a slight cooling, tingling sensation that relaxed all the tension he had in his muscle.

The window left open to air their fresh heated session from the night before caused the white flowy curtain to flutter, dancing against the slight breeze. And making the pages of a sweet romance novel that the boy had left open on the desk to rustle.

They both said nothing, just enjoying each other's company and the sounds around them, creating a delusion that they were the only ones on earth, just them against the whole world.

The quite, unspoken nothings between them were their kind of happiness that only they could understand. No one else would understand their words shared between them without talking.

The boy slowly turned his newly dyed golden blonde head against the soft white silky pillow - which was a personal favourite item of the girl's in his bedroom- to face her body that was still exposed with only the thin sheet draping around her waist.

The boy's eyes went pure wild. Mouth agape, pupils dilating in a split second at the sight of her, and God, did the boy thought he saw a goddess laying there. He found himself blinking a few times to confirm that the dreamy silhouette figure was her.

Lune's plump lips twitched upwards at the small gesture, thinking he was only adjusting his eyes to the brightness of the sun.

Shifting his eyes away from hers, the boy tried to change the subject of him possibly being caught checking her out. He quickly muttered a 'hey,' before nervously looking back up at her, his lower lip tucked under his upper with peach stained cheeks.

His eyes shined as he stared right back at her, a silly smile now making its way on on his mouth.

Amusement bubbled through her at his weird but cute actions.

"Hi," she whispers back causing the boy's smile to only widen.

Mirroring his lips, the girl found herself enjoying this, just him and her in the weirdest situation that funnily made her heart flutter and feel so vulnerable, so raw. Only he could make her feel this way.

And in that exact time, as she was caught drifting in her thoughts, she realised two things.

That she really and truly loves him. But she could never be with him. Her heart tightens causing an uncomfortable feeling to settle within her at the dark thought.

She was never someone who believed fate's words, but now she truly wished that the gods would listen to her prayers.

Lune was always content with what she had, in fact she never asked for more. But this time it was different. She had never felt like this, so desperate, becoming so obsessed with one person that made her feel like she was the luckiest girl on the world. Never had she have thought that she, the moon child would fall in love with him, the sun.