Useless Feelings Part 1

Louis woke up bright in early so he could have time to walk to the bookshop and eat before he went to the shoot. As he walked he mentally went over in how today was about work and not the boys or Jacqueline. When he arrived he saw Harry and completely forgot what he thought that morning and sat down next to him, Harry looked like death. "My goodness Harry you look bad" Louis remarked. "I know trust me I do" he replied,  "Jackie left me" he squeaked. This infuriated Louis but he felt a a small sense of relief.  "Can you tell me why Harry?" "Because she says I've gotten worse Louis" he said gaining some composure. "How?" Louis asked truly lost. "Just because I've lost a bit of weight and get sad more often...depression and anorexia are coming back to haunt me, and I know don't know what to do". When Harry said that it made Louis' heart shatter into a million pieces. Before Louis could do anything to console the young boy his alarm went off signaling that it was 6:30 and he should start walking now to get to the shoot early. "Harry I know this is the worst time but I really really have to run, I promise to call you if I can." Harry could barely get a goodbye out before he was out the door. Louis decided maybe some music would help drown out anything that had just happened, so he slipped on his headphones and waited as Retrograde by James Blake began to play. Back at the coffee shop Harry was finding it very hard to stop thinking about how hot the stubble on Louis' face was.