11

-I its actually Jan. 2, 2019 haha . Last year at 12-31-2018 : 2 : 36pm I started staning Day6 and my bias is Wonpil-

Eunji's P.O.V

I took a shower when it was 10:30am .

As I finished , I got out the shower room and saw Hwall waiting at the bed .

"Hey , Jagi its your turn"

"Uh-hmm , I'll be there" He told me and got up the bed starting to walk towards me .

"*chuckles*"

"Pretty" He hugged me backwards and breath at my right side of my neck and it tickled me .

When he entered to shower I picked my comfortable clothes which is a checkered long sleeved polo and I folded it to a crop-top style , with sweatpants .

When it was 11:00am . I wore my shoes and so did Hwall .

"Let's go ?" He asked me and we headed at the mall to have lunch at a famous samgiyeop house .

-guys I don't know the spelling of samgiyeop thing the one that you cook the food like meat , pork stuff and you wrap it with cabbage and wat-

So after we paid for our lunch , me and Hwall go to the arcade and played stuff , we did some karaoke , basketball , the claw machine , and more .

When I got tired a bit Hwall recommended me to watch a movie and I said sure .

"Two seats by the middle please" I said and handed the money to the cashier , as we took our popcorn and soda , me and Hwall entered the teather cause it was going to start in 30 to 40 minutes .

He go to his seat and I followed him cause it was beside mine , "So we have to wait here ?" He asked me facing him . "yes , your bored ?"

Then he nodded , "Then let's take a nap ?" I suggested him and he quite didnt liked the idea cause he's exited for the movie .

"Then I don't know"

"I think I really need to wait"

*buzz*

My phone then vibrated with a notification from : sAngy3On .

•sAngy3On is online.

sAngy3On : Hey Eun ! U with Hwall ?

sAngy3On : cause I've been missing him even though we just met a week ago ? day ? month ? I don't know but please tell Hwall that I miss him !

Eunji : why don't you just dial him ? Or chat him ?

Eunji : chat u later were in the cinemas today , sorry !?

- ouhh does this guy (Hwall) like me ? Haha joke ! Hie beRs !

You know the meaning of the R in the beRs ?

Try to comment and I'll tell it to the next chapter .

Ps sorry for taking so long for to update ! 😅-