wowzers

this book was made in 2016 and i'm so embarrassed by myself. i'm actually the worst writer ever uwu.
but A LOt has happened so to the one person who reads this here's an update.
i've lost ALOT of friends. a lot because of dating and then finding someone better tehe, and some lying.
i met dan and phil! and holy shit that's literally the best thing that's happened to me
uh i'm finally starting to get over my mental breakdown i had, it been almost two years since i first fell in, so like September of 7th grade is when it really a hit, and it just went downhill from there,  i lost a BUNCH of internet friends, i became super suicidal, someone i loved and trusted told me to kill myself uwu, i made a great friend tho! but she ditched me for her boyfriend and i'm terrified of finding another best friend cause she was the best thing that happened to me and then she just left haha. but it wasn't until fairly recently that i finally said why the hell am i still holding on to this toxic friendship?? i deleted all her photos, deleted our convos, and i'm keeping my distance. i also decided before i can give love, i must have love for myself.
sister snapped.
i made a great group of friends and i got back in contact with some of my old friends!!
also i'm working on writing stuff rn, and i've been writing it for a literal year and i'm just a lazy ass and not posting 🥵
well if you read this cool!
if not well suck my toes ✊🏻🤩