Chapter 1

Hi guys so this is mu first every writing so thxs for begin here hope you enjoy

Eren POV

"Wake up, you worthless brat!" My father yells from downstairs
I roll out of bed and take a quick 2 minute shower because if I use more than 2 minutes it back to the hose. I put on my clothes which are blue ripped jeans and a black oversized jacket with black converse. I walk downstairs and before I can get to the last step my dad walk towards the stairs and pulls me down and I fall on the floor.
"Can't even walk right your so useless"
I get up and dust myself off and walk out the door and could hear my father yell," YOU BETTER BE BACK BY 9:00 OR YOU'LL GET IT"
I walk off to school and put my books in my locker then Petra appeared with her little group of her's.
"You are so ugly your actually wearing that, you gay fag!"
She punches me in the stomach then I fall on the floor holding my gut she steps on me and yells
"Your worthless go kill yourself"
She stomps on me a little more than steps on my hand I whimpered because of this. She then struts away with her group following behind her laughing at me. Then jean yells from across the halls
"DAMN, EREN YOU OK CRAZY ASS"
"YEAH HORSE FACE" I yell back
He walks towards me and says
"Your a suicidal bastard you know"
"Yeah yeah shut up and help me"
He takes me to the nurses office and goes to class, I sit down and rest for a bit I ask the nurse for a bit of ice she handed me a bag of ice and I put it on my stomach. Then I head to my history class I take my seat next to armin my other omega friend he kinda reminds me of a blond coconut or mushroom.
"Where have you been Eren" he squeaks
"Oh in the infirmary" I answer
"I swear one day Petra is going to get it"
"Its ok", am fine" I giggle at how serious he tries to sound

Time skip bc it is late at night and am Lazy😜

After school

Once I get out of school I head straight  towards my house when I get to the front door my dad pulls me in by my hair.
"Worthless brat"
I could smell alcohol on him he must have been drinking before I got here. He throws me on the floor on starts to kick me on my stomach and begans to stomp on my hands. I usually don't cry out because he will just hit me more, when he basically done beating the shit out of me I go upstairs and clean my wounds up and bandage them, then I go to my room and go to sleep.

The Next Moring

I wake up and do my usually routine I put on grey pants a stripe shirt add a gray oversized jacket. I usually wear oversized clothes for no one to see my cuts. I head outside luckily my dad is still asleep and I walk out. I start walking to school and when I was crossing the street a car came out of nowhere and it was heading straight towards, but I didn't get hit instead I was sitting on the floor with a pair of strong hands holding me by the waist.
"Watch it next time" the man said
"A-am sorry" I said while looking down
"At least look to the person your talking to brat"
I looked up and saw a raven head looked about 17 or 18 his hair cut was sexy, and his eyes where a grayish but had a hint of black in them so they look dead but yet so alive then I saw a little bling in his eyes.
"Hey brat stop day-dreaming"
"Oh am s-sorry"
"Its fine"
After that little incident I went to class.

Levi POV

What was with him he just daze off looking into my eyes but I have to admit his ocean/greenish having a hint of gold eyes where beautiful to look at. I wish I could look at them every day but sadly I have to go back to the castle which is pretty far from here. If your wondering why I was over here is because I was gettingb away from king Kenny he keeps saying I have to find a mate.
"Where were you levi" Kenny says
"None of your business" I say rolling your eyes
"Well that doesn't matter you better fine your mate or I'll pick one for you"
"Fine"
I walk back to my room and look at the ceiling and keep on remembering his eyes and scent like the ocean and like flowers.(talking about eren)
'Knock knock'
"Who is it?"
"It me Petra"
( be gone thot)
Ugh not her again Kenny keeps saying that I'll marry her because of her status even though she goes to a normal high school.
"Leave me only"
"O-ok Levi, miss you dear~"
Ugh she so annyoing
I start to drift to sleep remembering him and his scent.

Hi guys sorry it so short I'll try to update soon thxs bye bye🤗