Blindfold

"Stifanni!"I closed my eyes because of Lavern's irritating voice.

"Lavern,lower your voice.You're too loud."my forehead wrinkled as I stopped her then continue answering our assignment in math.

"Oh sorry Xavier."she apologized,raised her left hand and made a peace sign.I just nodded at her.

Lavern Rivera,our happy-go-lucky friend."Where's Stifanni?"she asked again.

We shaked our heads in chorus.She frowned at us.

"Seriously?"we nodded again.She slammed herself as she sat beside Xian,our smart friend."Where's that cute girl."

"Maybe,she just roam around?"Xian Ly suggested his own idea.

"Right and also,remember her parent's grave?maybe,she also just missed them."a girl beside me putting some make up on her face suggested too.Yvonne Lacsamana.

I silently nodded sign as I agree.

"by the way,Lavern,why are you finding her?"Xian frowned at Lavern.

"She's our valedictorian!"she shrieked.

I stilled at her news.Stifanni was never and will never been serious on studying.She'll just talk and meddle with other people's business than studying her own lessons.

So that's why we didn't expect this.

"R-really?"

"Yeah,it was posted yesterday on the bulletin board.Didn't you saw it?Oh nevermind.i can not wait to celebrate this with her!"she lovingly hugged herself as if she's hugging Stifanni.

"Im'so proud for her."Yvonne dreamly looked up.

"Me too!"

"how about you,Xav?"Xian tapped my shoulder."Aren't you happy for her?"

Of course,I'm happy for her.She's my bestfriend and my....my first love.I just can't forget what she said to me last night.

"hey Xav,you're spacing out."I came back to the present when Lavern flick my forehead.

"Oh,ahm ofcourse.I'm more than happy for her."I asnwered immediately.

They looked at me weirdly.I shrugged.What?Nothing's wrong.

I heard Lavern sighed."I wonder where's that cute girl."she angrily whispered while tapping her cellphone.

"I remembered Stif visited in my house.Then we talked some random things.And you know what's weird?"Yvonne's eyes became small as she eyed as one b y one."She told me that she loves my make-up kits but still,she hates."her face fell.

"Hmm."Xian hummed while nodding at Yvonne,understanding her situation.

Stifanni Waltz,our very happy and fun to be with friend.She's missing and I don't know why.

"let's head to our classroom.I'm pretty sure that she'll come back or update us where is she."we agreed on Xian then stands up,cleaning our mess.

We walked to our classroom,peacefully.I'm looking around if Stif's there or what.Just hoping.

"CLASS DISMISSED."our teacher announced.My classmates hurriedly left the classroom without saying goodbye to our teacher.tss,what a disrespectful students.

"Come on brat.Answered the phone."I saw Lavern's worried face while biting her lips as a sign that she's nervous.

"Maybe,she just got an ill?"Xian suggested again.

"You always love that 'maybe' word ei?or you just don't have a baby?"yvonne teased him.He just throw draggers to her as he look.

I ignore them then focused on my things to put it in my bag.I saw my genius seatmate stands up.I called him."Niko."