Dreams, Confused, and Pack Meetings

I looked at everyone, as they were all weary in how I will react. I walked to the mirror that is close to the stairs, I looked at myself in the mirror. I gasp in shock; my dark brown hair has white highlighs and I don’t know how it got to my hair.

“Did anyone color my hair?” I asked, “No none of us didn’t do anything to you” Tori answered, “how did I get white highlighs on my hair?” “Alex dude your hair color just magically appeared on your head” Ryan answered.

“What happened to me” I asked, “When we were rescuing you both, you somehow appeared in our living room and suddenly your hair turned to white highlights. Also, you were whispering some chant or some spell, but you wouldn’t wake up” Dante explained.

I was in shock so I basically have been in a coma for a month, but why a month. I am so confused, and in shock. I couldn’t breathe I suddenly fell to the floor, and I felt like someone was choking me. “Alex!!!!!!” I heard someone screamed my name.

I felt hands on my face and hair, I heard screaming and yelling. “HE IS HAVING A PANIC ATTACK” yelled Tori, “What do I do, help me make him better” ordered Jonna. “Kiss him, I did that once and it work”. Dante explained.

“WAIT YOU KISSED HIM, WHEN WAS THIS” yelled Jonna I grabbed her hand and she looked at me Jonna sighs “Don’t worry baby everything will be okay I promise”. I nodded “What are you going to do to him, kiss him everywhere” Ryan laughed.

Then suddenly I felt lips on mine, and I knew who those lips were. I looked at Jonna as she kissed me, and I kissed her back as she puts her hand on my chest. “Follow Jonna’s heartbeat, breath with her Alex” ordered Dante.

I was breathing with Jonna heartbeat, and I knew my panic attack has stopped. Jonna broke the kiss as I smiled at her, I push her hair behind her ear and I kissed her nose. “Thank you for helping me Jonna” She smiled at me, but I knew she was worried about me.

“You feel, better right?” I smiled at her “Only if you kiss me one more time”. Jonna shook her head and kisses me again. I like her soft lips on mine, it feels amazing. But when I kissed Dante it felt like I was melting like goo.

I guess I am bisexual, because they both kiss amazing. I heard a cough Jonna and I broke apart, as I turn to look at everyone in the eyes. “Okay love birds, enough kissing and fooling around we have work to do” replied Ryan.

Jonna got up as she helped me get up from the floor. “So, I have a question?” they all looked at me, as I blushed in embarrassment. “Who gave me a bath, and changed my clothes?” Dante groan in annoyed “is that all you asked for” Dante raised his brow in annoyed.

I nodded my head as Dante sighs “Fine, we all gave you a bath, and changed your clothes. We saw everything, is that all or you want more”. Yikes I can tell he wants to lash out and kill me, man what a grouch.

“Yeah thanks for telling me this, now I feel violated”. Dante glared at me “Well you asked anyway” he snapped at me. As I backed away from them, I wasn’t used to them lashing out on me. What if they wolfed out on me and attack me like some chew toy.

“Well I didn’t ask for any of this, I didn’t ask to be bit by a vampire. I been beaten to death by my ex best friend, I didn’t want to go to a fucking asylum. What I didn’t know or expect to have a family full of hunters, Tori my own sister is alive and I am grateful thank you by the way. I have blamed myself for a whole year thinking that she dead, and I feel like everything around me is nothing but secrets and lies”.

I huff and just paced as I felt tears fall from my cheek. I didn’t know what to do, I never got to accept the fact that everything around me is nothing but secret and lie. I felt hands wrapped around me, as I accept the hug from that person behind me.