Ch. 6 - [Never knew you.]

Ella's POV

I passed the interview and I started working there for 2 years, 2 weeks and 6 days now. And today is the eighth of March. And it's Saturday. I finished my song 2 months after getting the jobs. I forgot about it and tried to focus on writing the song. And after a few days, it's done and I recorded it and posted it in one of my YouTube channel which is {PastelCover}. The video only showed a picture of the album at the side and the lyrics at the other side while the background picture is baby blue colored with a few stars littered here and there, and I blurred it out a tiny bit so it will look more soft-ish.

Flashback

Currently, I am in my space. It's been a long time since I've been inside it, but everything still looks the same. The nature surrounding me, the blue sky, the animals around me, my safe to my right, the music mansion on my left, the palace in front of me. How did I get the mansion and the palace? Well, created it. Because, well it's kinda embarrassing to say but, I've always dreamed of living in luxury in my past life, so I went online, searched for some pictures of mansions and palaces, picked the ones I like, did some research about them, and made them in my space.

Prett-y cool huh? I giggled at my thought and walked to the music mansion and walked inside and upstairs to the recording room. It's actually hard trying to edit the songs and everything, I did a test first and sang a random song and it took a while to get a hang of it but eventually, I did and now all I have to do is record me singing, edit it into the video and I'm done!

I actually don't know how to actually record a song so any of the written information above (not that I gave any) may not be true

I positioned myself in front of the microphone and started recording. When the music started, I stayed silent as I waited for the singing part, when it did, I closed my eyes, took a breath and sang.

Never knew the girl that you once were

Mama, papa

Or the boy that dad once was

Happy birthday

But I feel I do tonight

This is my present to you

Maybe its because

I hope you like it

I'm traveling through the years
In the speed of light

I'm doing fine right now

Missing you mom and dad tonight

But I've always imagined

So till I'm back in your arms again

What right now would be

These words from my heart I send

If you're here with me

You gave me love
You gave me life

Would I go to school?