Great.

Heading outside late that night was scary, not gonna lie. My dorm was on the other side of campus and let's be honest, i had my pepper spray ready to be used. I grew up as a human remember, I was not sure how the whole my-wolf-can-save-me-from-human-attacker thing was going to work given that I still don't remember how to shift. I walked briskly till my arm was grabbed from behind me. I shriek as i attempted to spray my pepper spray at my attacker. It was dark but soon enough i realized that it was Callum from his laughter.

I actually felt happy to see him.....But I slapped him across the face anyway as he was doubled over laughing his ass off at me for getting scared. I turned and walked away from him faster now. I was still mad. And embarrassed that I had to find a janitor and tell him that some random person puked in the middle of a hallway. That must of made his night.

"Wait up!" he called from behind me. And he caught up with me within seconds to of course. He grabbed my arm again and pulled me to face him but i just shoved him back when i was facing him. I sighed and crossed my arms as i waited for him to get up.

"Well I figured we needed to actually talk at some point, alone."

"Do we really need to," I shot back. He chuckled as he continued to walk with me.

"Come on Serena, I am not that bad of a person. I am truly sorry for what happened back there, it was super fucked up."

"Why did you kiss her anyway?"

"That kiss meant nothing to me and you know that," He was staring into my eyes and I could not help but look into his as well. They was so pretty.

"Callum, loo..." He was in front of me now and holding my arms.

"You're my mate, we are destined to be together forever. Why would I want to ruin that with some stupid human who only likes me for my charming looks." He winked at me as he turned and began to walk towards my dorm again.

I could not answer that question.

We were destined to be together forever, but I just do not know if I am ready for that. But after tonight, I know in my heart that I could not see him with someone else and i am sure he thinks the same about me.

He followed me to my room. It started to rain so we ended up running back. Storm is gonna hit hard tonight and I was not excited about that at all.

He winked at me as I got to my door. My heart fluttered.

"Later, gater." And with that, he walked down the hall toward his room.

"Later.. what?" I said quietly to myself as I watched him walk. Damn I thought as i admired him.

My dorm door was wide open and Bayleigh was standing there. She saw that whole thing. When I turned to go inside she was already pulling me inside.

"DETAILS NOW!" She shrieked as she closed our door.

oh silly human, mates are for wolves. I guess I can tell her that I have some serious hots for Callum, because i really do.

He is my mate after all.