( Indecisive )

".. Excuse me... I'm looking for a girl whose just a little above five feet tall... [H/L] [H/C] hair, and glowing, beautiful... [E/C] eyes... that gives me the reason to live in this world.." The boy then began to vigorously shake his head, altering his attention back to reality. "Anyways, have you seen her?!"

The couple stared at Midoriya in confusion, and an infant's cries pumbled the crude situation he was in. The woman standing beside her husband started to cater to her child's needs, being comforted by her lover as she extracted a baby bottle.

Midoriya couldn't help but twitch his eyebrow in agitation. He was ignored.

"Oh well, thank you..." He mumbled, pivoting his body in the opposite direction. As he wandered around in desperate search for you, he gathered information and pieced together certain details. "If someone took [Y/N].. it's got to be Todoroki and... Kyota, was it?..." He came to a stop in front if the crosswalks, tapping against his lower lip as his muttering habit portrayed itself. "Todoroki wouldn't be so blind to take her home with him... he knows that I can outsmart him."

His attention raised towards the forestry on the opposite ends of the sidewalk, becoming shockingly filled with ponder. The lights turned green, and all pedestrians walked across the crosswalks. As soon as Midoriya's foot reached the cement, a dark scowl overcame his features.

His demented eyes stared at the smoke fuming past the green forestry, and up into the clouds.

That was a dead giveaway.

He made a quick sprint past citizens and into the forest, his body enveloped in crackling green sparks while doing so.

[A few minutes later..]

"It sounds like someone jumping around, it's ... unnatural..." You muttered in response, fidgeting as the noise that made you feel uneasy suddenly hushed. Todoroki remained skeptical, and high on his guard.

"Yeah, but it sounds like it stopped. It was probably an animal or something..." He lowered his arm and stared at the dying fire, just then did he extract his left hand to fuel the flames. "We should keep a lookout though, just in case..."

You simply nodded, while huddling your limbs closer to your chest. "Todoroki... I want to thank you for protecting me, after all this time." You buried your head into your knees. "I thought you'd turn a blind eye... But.. you never...-"

You abruptly bit down on your tongue. It was better off making him not worry, he currently did have a lot on his plate. Your friend hadn't replied, instead he sat down beside you and awkwardly reached to pat your back.

"I know how you must feel. But [L/N], you can't get emotional right now. What if he-"

A light sound caused the both of you to jump. Twigs snapped, and the leaves russeled underneath one's feet. Creeping discomfort shown itself clearly on your face, and you quickly stood to check the perimeter with your eyes.

Todoroki kept himself composed, and glared towards the direction in which the noise grew near. He had such a pre-determined look, as though he's already formed a plan.

As one final step occurred, the uninvited guest sat there, while it's brown nose scouted the dirt with those sensitive nostrils.

You both stiffened.

"...It's just a Hare..." Todoroki spoke, relieved. He then pondered for a split second, soon to approach it calmly. You tooked oddly suprised, confused to his actions. "Hey, what are you-"

He crouched down in front of the small animal, before stretching out his arm to give it one gentle stroke. The hare was friendly, to say the least. It subdued to the lovely feeling of being touched, wanting nothing more than for the boy to caress it's fur again.