Three Chasers ( 47 )

"Rachel." Hermione sighed clearly distressed. She walked over and sat down on the old sofa opposite Rachel. "She did it again."

"Who did what again?" Rachel mumbled not looking up from her copy of the Daily Prophet.

"Donavon called her a mudblood again." Harry hissed angrily as he stormed over to Hermione and Rachel in the common room.

"Oh."

"Oh? Is that all you're going to say?" Harry scoffed.

"Well what do you want me to say?" Rachel put the newspaper down and scowled at her brother.

"That Donavon has only been here for two weeks and she's been nonstop calling Hermione a mudblood!" Harry barked angrily.

"What do you expect?" Rachel rose her voice getting very irritated. "Kayla Donavon is a pureblood, raised the same way as Draco plus she's a Slytherin and hangs around with them! Of course she's going to say stuff like that!"

"Stop calling him Draco!" Harry pulled a disgusted face.

"That's his name isn't it?" Rachel spat. "God sometimes I wish I hadn't disagreed to go in Slytherin!"

"What do you mean?" Harry breathed furiously.

"The sorting hat nearly put me in Slytherin, I'm only here because of you!"

There was a moment of silence as Rachel and Harry glared at each other.

"I'm sorry." Hermione meekly said.

"Don't be sorry!" Harry turned to Hermione. "Rachel go talk to Donavon."

"No." Rachel said. "I am not going to tell my best friend who I've known longer than you guys to back off."

Hermione and Harry looked up at her shocked.

"Just stay out of her way and she'll stay out of yours." Rachel concluded before storming up to her room ignoring everyone.

She threw the dorm door open and grabbed her school robes and tie off her bed. With that she rushed out of the common room all together making it obvious she was angry.

Not that Rachel blamed her, but ever since Kayla had stated Rachel was more of a Slytherin than she realised, she had defiantly gained an attitude. Rachel, within the past two weeks, had hung out with that crowd more than usual. She was now great friends with Theodore Nott and was incredibly close with Kayla. Kayla had explained to the other Slytherin's that it was Harry's "fault" she was a Gryffindor.

Rachel hurried round to the second floor girls toilets, otherwise known as Moaning Myrtles bathroom. The ghost Moaning Myrtle haunted the toilets after she was murdered in there by a basilisk over 50 years ago. The bathroom tended to be very quiet seeing as no one could put up with Myrtle's constant howling.

But this didn't bother Rachel, she entered the bathroom and rushed to a mirror. She put on her robes and attempted to do her tie. Once she had done that she took a step back from the mirror as she held her wand up in her hand. Remembering the spell Fred had taught her at the beginning of the year, she charmed her Gryffindor robes to turn into Slytherin. It felt wrong to admit it but Rachel loved the Slytherin robes.

It seemed stupid, but Rachel smiled at herself. Slytherin brought out a different side to her that she seemed to like, an almost dark side. Not necessarily evil but it was not like the side Gryffindor bought out in her. For some reason the dark green made her eyes pop with a hint of mystery. She just seemed to look more mischievous and suspicious than before. Rachel loved it.

She sighed and changed her robes back to the Gryffindor colours and sank to the floor.

"Admiring Slytherin are we?" Myrtle the ghost chortled as she flew very low to Rachel's head.