4: To Fix or Not to Fix

Jimin and Taehyung walked back into the living room together, and everyone looked over at them as they passed.

"I'll be back in a bit, Hobi. I have to take this thing home," Jimin informed the group, gesturing to Tae.

"Okay, well, don't take too long," Hoseok replied.

"Thank God that thing is leaving."

Taehyung stopped walking and turned to Jungkook. "What is your problem?"

Jungkook scoffed, and Jimin knew he had to get Taehyung out fast before he forgets the whole conversation they just had and leaves him cursed. He grabbed onto Taehyung's arm and began dragging him. "Come on, Tae. Let's go."

Taehyung just shook him off. "No, Jimin, I want to hear this." Then he turned back to Jungkook. "Is there a specific reason why you are so rude to me?"

Jungkook looked at him boredly. "I don't know. Maybe because you're so idiotic that it's annoying?"

Taehyung's eyebrows rose. "Me? I'm the idiot?" He scoffed. "Yeah right. Maybe if you cleaned up your act and actually had respect for people, people would actually like you instead of just the talent of yours that has gone down the drain."

And with that, Taehyung grabbed Jimin and marched straight out the door before Jungkook could retaliate. Jimin knew then, that there was no way Jungkook was getting his talents back anytime soon.

Once the two boys had left, the rest of the group turned to glare at Jungkook.

"Really? You know he's not an idiot. You're just trying to find a reason to hate him when none exist," Yoongi spat.

"You should be more mature than this, Kook," Namjoon shook his head.

"Go to your room, Jungkook," Jin told him, since he lived with Hoseok.

"You can't tell me what to do," Jungkook scoffed. "You aren't my mom."

"I am now," Jin declared. "So go take your disrespectful behind and park it on your bed."

Jungkook glared but still stood up and followed orders.

~~~~~

Jimin dropped Taehyung off before turning back to return to Hoseok's house. Taehyung went in and straight to his room. He needed to cool off. What better way to do that, than to sleep?

Well, Taehyung slept. And he slept. And he slept. For about 14 hours or so. 14 hours, and yet he wasn't any less aggravated than the night before. Four words:

Jungkook will remain cursed.

At least until he isn't suck a huge prick. And that might take a while.

As Tae was lying on his bed, Jimin barged in and marched straight over to him.

"We need to talk."

"What do you mean?"

"You still haven't uncursed Jungkook."

"Jungkook is still a dick."

"That doesn't matter!"

"It matters to me!"

"What did he do that upset you so much?"

Taehyung huffed. "At the fan meet, he insulted my musical ability and called himself the god of music."

"Oof."

"Jimin, that isn't helping."

"Okay, well maybe you just need to spend more time with him."