Chapter 15

Jaylin

Jaylin

"My birthday coming up, ah ah ah, twerk, twerk." I said playfully.

"Girl get out my face" Ace said laughing.

"Keyontae Bullard dont play with me"

He laughed.

I turned around and playfully gave him a lap dance.

"Jay quit playin n throw dat shit back" he laughed again, sending a smack to my ass.

"Speed it up, now slow that shit down, onna gang" I laughed. He smacked his lips as I turned back around and watched him get back on his phone with an attitude. "I play too much"

"Yeah. You really do"

I climbed on top of him and began to kiss on his face, down to his neck. "You know i love you" I said hearing him lock his phone. He placed his hands on my waste and turned his head to where our lips connected.

"I love you more bae. I'll neva turn on you ever, on god." He paused. "You held me down when nobody else did when I won't shit and I thank you for dat"

I kissed him again. "Of course, I always saw something in you. I knew you was gonna be at the top." I said smiling.

"Stack or starve"

"Stack or starve" I repeated kissing him again but longer and more tongue.

"But look doe watchu doing foe yo C-day?"

"I dont even know yet."

"If you not planning sum im takin you out .But either way ima take you out regardless"

"To where?" I smiled

"Dont worry bout allat, you'll see on yo birthday"

"You wack, but prolly to LA or sum. I dont know yet"

"Oh aight. How yo week been?"

"Stressful. I have an exam tomorrow I've been studying all week and had a massive headache." I said laying my head in the crook of his neck.

"Already know you gone pass it"

"Yeah I guess" I said closing my eyes.

"Hollup, im finna get something to snack on right quick." He said silencing his phone since it was ringing.

I continued to doze off until my stomach growled. I got up and walked downstairs to get some watermelon. "Ba-" I said stopping at the bottom of the stairs.

"What? I told you stop calling me." I overheard Ace whisper. "Im with my girl right na bruh. Look, when I leave here Ima call you." He said pausing for a few seconds.

I stood at the stairs in disbelief. Ima chill ass individual so I immediately didn't react.

"If you call again, ima block yo number" He said hanging up.