sunny mornings

Chapter one sunny mornings

I woke up to the bright sun shining in my face as I yawn and sit up stretching my arms wide with a big smile on my face.
I throw the covers off of me swinging my legs over the edge of the bed letting my bare feet touch the ice cold wood floor.
I head down the long hall way to my mother's room seeing if she was awake.
Cause today is the day she's making me marry a lady  by the name  Jamia but I'm gay so there's a really big problem with that.
I don't even want to get married I'm only seventeen.
But she insisted that I do "hey mother." I say as I open the door to her room seeing that she is on her laptop typing something.
"Hello sweetie you ready for your big day?" She asked looking up at me I sigh.
"mom I don't even want to get married it's stupid and I'm only seventeen I don't even know the girl."
She crossed her arms.
"You are going to marry her if you like it or not she's the princess and needs a husband."
I pout looking down "but why me why do I have to be the one to marry her she could have anyone else so why me mother." I say with an attitude.
"you better fix the way you talk me young man that is not the way you talk to your mother now you are marrying her so we can be rich dear." She say with a serious face.
"You know what fine what time so I have to get ready for this stupid ass wedding."  I say clearly pissed off as she frowns  continuing to type on her computer.
"You should be getting right about now and don't forget don't wear one of your stupid dresses now go on get ready Frank."   I look down at my feet and turn walking back down the long hall to my room to get ready. I walk into my closet where there is mostly girl clothes I grab my suit and tie putting my stuff on my bed before walking to the bathroom.
I sigh walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind me walking over to the shower turning it on waiting for it to heat up.
As I wait for it to heat up I start to undress very slowly as I let my clothes hit the cold floor one item at a time.
  by the time I am done undressing the water is ready so I get in one foot at the time.
I smile as I let the hot water hit my soft white skin, after I wash my hair and body I stay in the shower a little bit longer before turning the water off and getting out.
  I grab my towel wrapping it around my waist and walking into my room,
I dry my hair and body before putting on my suit, tie and  shoes.
  I fix my hair as well before heading down stairs to the kitchen where my mother most likely is.
"oh son you look so handsome sweetheart." She says fixing my tie "mhm thanks Mom." I say clearly unamused with her
"Come on sweetie we got to get going to the garden before we're late." She say as she grabs her purse and we head out the door.
as we arrived to the garden I started to get really nervous
"Mom do I really have to get married?" I ask looking at her "yes dear you have to."  I sigh and getting out of the car closing the door behind me.
I walk down the long aisle standing in the spot I'm supposed to.
sooner or later I see my mother take a seat next to my father they both smile at me and I frown look at my shoes.
  the weeding music starts to play as Jamia walks down the aisle, she looked very nervous as she made it up to me standing in her spot I look at her and smile a little she smiled back.         As the guy began to talk I got even more nervous I can't go through this stupid marriage not if it means I won't me happy.
I look into the crowd then at Jamia "I'm sorry Jamia but I can't marry you."
I say loud enough for everyone to hear me there were a couple gasp that could be heard as it went silent "it's okay Frank I'm alright in love with the woman of my dreams."
She says smiling wide "so run down the aisle and be free I won't make you marry me." She says pointing down the aisle.
So I did what she said I ran down the aisle as fast as I could not stopping until my house came in to view.
  I smile running inside up the stairs Down the long hall into my room  not even thinking about closing the front door of course.
I get to my room slowly but surely taking of my suit and tie going to my closet and picked out a pastel green shirt, a pastel pink skirt that had little candy on it and a pare of pastel green shoes I put the outfit of as it shows all my tattoos.
I laugh and run down the stairs running back to the garden everyone was still there surprisingly.
Everyone looked at me even Jamia as she's holding hands with Lynz she gave me a big smile as I ran pass them going to the big Willow tree.
Witch is my favorite spot to go when I need to think or need fresh air, I sit under the big Willow tree as I start to write songs that always been my favorite thing to do.
I'm not very good at singing though even though my mother says I'm really good, but then all of a sudden my thoughts were interrupted as I fell down a rabbit hole scared and confused I got looking around but then I saw a man with a bunny mask.