-Prologue-

‘Two boys. They are twins,but they are the exactly opposite.The one is the bad one,the person who have the bad friends who smoke have sex with a different girl every day,go to frat parties,e.t.c. The other is the one who is good to others,who loves school and studying and do not go to parties or have sex with many different girls.

It’s strange huh?I mean that they are twins.But they are.They may have nothing in common but when they fall in love with the same girl many things will change.Firstly they will know nothing about their feelings.The good one will be friends with that girl.The bad one will piss her off just for fun.

But what will really happen when the bad one thinks that the girl want his brother and the good one thinks that the girl wants his brother,too?

Will they try to change? Or stay themselves?

Who is the girl really in love with?’

(Heyy that’s my second imagine.The first one is in my profile.:) Ι hope that you like this one because I work so so so much for it to be good.And I write in English.Ok it’s not difficult but I am from Greece.So they may be some mistakes.Sorry.Thank you very much.Tell me your opinions.Vote,comment,share.Please i want to know your opinion.First chapter will be updated soon.I think today.Share to your friends to let them know and vote.It take just a second and it is the most important thing to me.And of course comment ifyou want.I like reading comments.They are perfect and sweet.And i want to be close to my readers.Good start:))