Chapter 1

Davis POV ^^Luca^^

   "What! What do mean I sold her! Are you trying to tell me that I lost that bet to HIM and now he wants my daughter." I screamed at my secretary Krystin. Apparently I lost a bet to the most feared gang leader in the world and I owe some money that I can't pay so I was bluffing and offered him my only daughter Luca. He took the bluff seriously and now he's coming today to get her and that's not even the scariest thing. Ya see Luca has 5 older and very overprotective brothers. Trust me when I say that you DO NOT want to mess with their little sis or you'll wish you could be shoved back into your mother. 

Knock knock knock
"Come in!" I yelled 
"Hi dad" Luca smiled
" Hey sweetheart what do you need?" I asked curiously
"Well I was wondering if I could go out with my boyfriend this evening?" She asked sheepishly
"Ok I can't do it anymore, I'm so so so sorry!" I cried
"Dad what wrong"
" I sold you "
" YOU DID WHAT! WHEN! WHO!WHY!
"I sold you a couple of nights Ago to Jackson Orlando. I owed him some money "
She screamed and yelled:"I hate you so darn much!"
With that statement she stormed out.
Luca's POV
I was so annoyed with my dad. I can't believe he sold me to the most feared gang leader in The Whole bloody world. I guess when I screamed my brothers heard it and ran upstairs into my room.
Okay here are my brothers
1: Lincoln
2:  Larry
3: Lynn
4: Liam
5: Luke
"What's wrong lil sis " Lincoln said with a hint of anger in his voice.
"Nothing" I sighed
There's Something wrong that you're not telling us. " Luke said I swear the guys are so pushy
"Yeah we just want to help you " Larry pleaded
"So please let us help you " Liam cooed
"If you tell us well buy you you're favorite Ice cream~" Lynn said
when I heard that I perked right up and told my brothers everything that just went down. Before I even finished they rushed out of my room straight to dads office. While they were there I heard a knock at the door and opened it only to be greeted by 3 tall good looking men. "You must be Luca, come with us." He said with a very deep voice you could tell it was fake because of the little cracks in his voice. He pulled me out of the door and I called my brothers and they came rushing down. "Luca are you ok" my dad called out "shut up I don't need your pity you sad excuse for man." I spat I was so furious that I didn't notice the hand that was coming torwds me, luckily I've been taking self defense classes all of my life so i noticed quickly and ducked while the fight was happening I had saw some guys coming down the stairs with all of my stuff and threw it into a car. Just then I felt a heavy hit to the head as I saw my vision clouded with darkness.